First Impressions

Third POV 

After Asta's initiation Wyvern went to his room and got some sleep since he was tired. The next day it was morning Wyvern woke up and happened to look to the other side of his to see pink hair? 

Wyvern: What the...?

His eyes widened as he realized that it was Vanessa sleeping in his bed.

Wyvern(blushing): HEY WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED?!!! WAKE UP YOU PERVERTED DRUNK!!!!!

Vanessa slowly opened her eyes to see Wyvern standing up on the bed with a flustered luck on his face. 

Vanessa(yawning): Ah morning, How come your so loud, people are trying to sleep.

Wyvern: DON'T ACT SO CASUALLY WHEN YOUR SLEEPING IN MY BED!! YOU HAVE YOUR OWN ROOM WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING IN MINE?!!!!

Vanessa: Well I remember getting a little dizzy on my way to my room last night I must have went in yours thinking it was mine.

Wyvern: That explanation sucks! So tell me were you still getting over your last hungover or did you end up drinking again before you decided to called it night?

Vanessa: Heh Heh I can't remember, besides why are you getting worked up is the almighty Dragon Knight so shy he can't handle being in bed with a woman. You know it's not everyday a fine woman sleeps in your bed don't you think you should take advantage of it.~~

Wyvern(thoughts): Dammit she's so frustrating I can never tell if she's serious or she's just teasing me. Well I'm not playing your little games Vanessa.

Wyvern regained his composure and got off the bed and walked towards the door to leave the room. 

Wyvern: I'm going out training next time find your own bed

Vanessa: Aw come on Wyvern don't be so harsh.

As Vanessa continued laying in Wyvern's bed Wyvern ignored her not taking anything she says seriously and left his room. Wyvern headed towards the beasts room, like Yami Wyvern finds it enjoyable to have them around to him they are basically just pets and Wyvern likes to check up on them whenever he's at the base. Wyvern entered the beasts room he saw Magna and the new recruit Asta.

Wyvern: Hey What's going on?

Magna: Oh sup Wyvern I was just showing the newbie around the base. Also I'm letting him receive the honor of feeding the beasts.

Wyvern(thoughts): Are you sure you're not just taking advantage of him because you don't want to do it? (out loud) Don't worry about it Asta I'll feed them I was going to do that anyways Magna you can finish giving him the tour.

Magna: Right. You're lucky Wyvern is here rookie you got off easy. Whenever he's around he takes care of the feeding them I think it's because he's sort of like a beast himself.

Wyvern: You know I'm still here right?

Magna: Hey it was a compliment.

Wyvern: Whatever 

Wyvern grabs the piece of meat and approaches the cage calmly as the beasts are still making a ruckus and acting feral

Wyvern: Hey QUIET!!

The beasts obeyed and immediately went silent much to Wyvern's satisfaction and Asta's shock.

Wyvern: Good.

As Wyvern proceeded to feed the wild beasts with no trouble at all Asta watches in awe

Asta: Whoa!

Magna: See it's like I said Wyvern is like a wild beast himself. Now come on there's still some other rooms to show you!