The Mission

Note: This chapter is going to be completely original, so I'm a bit nervous. Hope you enjoy!

Third POV

The Wizard King, also known as Julius, who was disguised as an old lady moments ago had began informing Wyvern the mission he had set for him.

Wyvern: The Diamond Kingdom?

Julius: Yes we've gotten strange reports from small villages. Apparently they've been abducting people specifically young orphans.

Wyvern: Any reasons on why that's the case?

Julius: None we know for sure. But they've been attacking villages near the border. So far they've been doing this discretely without much chaos but we can allow this to continue. 

Wyvern: So what's the plan I mean what can I do?

Julius: They've been attacking small villages close to the borders so I'm sending you to one of the villages they haven't targeted

Wyvern: And you think they'll try and attack that village

Julius: I'm afraid it's the only solution we have. If we send you across the borders to attack they'll take it as an invasion and that could lead to bigger conflict. If and when you encounter them make sure to get information out of them.

Wyvern: Alright when do I leave 

Julius: Effective tomorrow 

Wyvern: Well that gives me enough time to sleep

Suddenly a magic white screen appeared in the air between Wyvern and King Julius. A man with light blue hair styled in a bowl cut with narrow eyes with long lashes and a serious expression on the white projection.  

???: I finally found you!

Julius: Uh-oh...

???: What in the world are you doing, Wizard King?

Julius: What am I doing? I was just filling Wyvern in on his mission

???: You were suppose to do that hours ago. What have you been doing all this time? Have you any awareness of your position?!

Julius: Well, encounters with magic are once in a lifetime. You never know what kind of magic you're going to encounter and where.

???: Listen to me, you magic nerd!

Wyvern: Chill Marx you should be used to this kind of behavior by now don't you think?

The man in the projection now identified as Marx still frustrated with the Wizard king Julius' actions and reasonings still attempted to scold him. Suddenly the Wizard noticed a few magic knights flying above town he realized one of them was a new recruit.

Julius: Oh look isn't that the new kid from William's squad?

The Wizard king stared and into the sky and Wyvern could tell from the gleam in his eyes that he was going to continue his hobby on watching new magic knights power in action and ignore his duties as Wizard king.

Julius: Well, I'm off to encounter even more new magic. Good luck with your mission Wyvern. I'll be back later.

Suddenly in a flash the Wizard king disappeared leaving Marx and Wyvern in the alley 

Wyvern: Saw that coming.

Marx: Damn it!

Wyvern: Well I'm heading back to HQ to get some sleep, see ya Marx, good luck

Wyvern said in a casual deadpan tone. He summoned his dragon wings and flew off before Marx could say anything else.

-"Short Timeskip"