•1•

Taeyong pov

I woke up feeling like shit, yesterday it was jaemins birthday and i decided to get wasted, what a dumb decison that was. I sigh as i try to get out bed, only to fall back onto my bed because i couldn't hold myself up.

'what the hell did i drink and how much?'

My head felt like it was going to burst, i know i shouldn't have drunk but my emotions the best of me i guess, these days.. haven't been the brightest so to say.

Jaemin sprints into room with a grin on his face, "You got wasted again didn't you?" I  open my mouth about to say something but decide to close it because i know he already knows the answer to that. Jaemin walked over to my bed staring down at me, still with a wide grin. He bent down smirking, and whispered, "you know doyoung is still here, why don't you go talk to him while i find painkillers for that headache of yours"
"Oh piss off jaemin, you know whenever we talk we always end up fighting"

He laughs at me while i pout, "you guys sound younger than me and thats saying something"

I softly nudge him away as i get up, being able to stand now.

"Ah, i see you finally awake" i heard someone say as i walk into the kitchen. I stop infront of a cabinet, grabbing a glass cup, i stay quiet and walk over to the sink. I filled it up and turn around.

True and behold its
Doyoung.

I groan rolling my eyes. "That was a crazy night, wasn't it taeyong, never thought I'd see you dancing to the wii song remix while crying and drinking 6 shots of vodka then half a bottle of wine, i honestly thought you were gonna get alcohol poisoning if i didnt take that wine bottle away from you" i groan looking at doyoung then instantly looking away in a panick.

'when the hell did he get so hot, his shirt nearly falling off revealing his sexy collarbones- taeyong wtf man snap out of it hes right in front of you' i slide down and sit on the floor taking a fat sip of my water.
"Thanks doyoung im pretty sure id be fine, but thanks because i would've been more shit faced"

Doyoung pov

"Thanks doyoung im pretty sure id be fine, but thanks because i would've been more shit faced" taeyong sighs, setting his drink on the floor and hugs his legs.

"Well i had to do something because you weren't being very.. appropriate infront of jaemin and jeno and the rest. None of the 'responsible' ones were gonna do anything they were too busy playing mario cart or making ramen because chenle wanted some" i say staring at him intensely. I heard him sigh, and watched as he tucked his head down. Lately its been harder and harder to hold back my inner self wanting to taste his sweet blood, i could smell him from everyone else from a mile away because of that sweet sweet aroma. I snap out of my thoughts hearing little sniffles coming from him. "Taeyong..?" I say walking over and squatting down infront of him.

"Im sorry if I've been difficult lately, so many thoughts and emotions have been eating away at me that i cant even control so i start drinking, thinking that itll help but never does and i end up feeling worse and i-" i cut him off by unwrapping his arms around his legs and hugging him. 

Taeyong pov

My heart started beating faster when i felt his arms around my torso, curse my damn crush on him- wait what?

I slowly wrap my arms around him as he lifts me on his lap. We stay there on the floor hugging until we hear a cough. I turn around to see jaemin back hugging jeno and both smirking.

"Did we interrupt something?"

________________________