•5•

Taeyong's pov:

'when did I fall asleep..?' First I was chilling with Doyoung, then we made out.. HOLY SHIT WE MADE OUT.. he did something unusual tho, hot as fuck, but unusual.
He bit my neck..

I looked around the room and realized I was in someone's bedroom,
It was lowly lit with a dark red and black aesthetic, dark red velvet curtains, black walls, red stained glass windows.. It gives me sex dungeon vibes if I'm honest.

I hear the door open slowly, and doyoung walks in slouching with guilt? Embarrassment? I wasn't too sure with what, but he looks like kid who had just been scolded.

Doyoung's pov

If I'm honest, I'm kind of embarrassed.. taeyong looking at me with his sharp cute eyes, so innocent, so oblivious to the world.. I guess that will change when he finds out my true nature.

"Hey taeyong, how are you feeling?" He looks at me and frowns a bit

"I'm okay my neck is just a bit sore, but Doyoung, what's wrong? You look like a scolded child?"
Well I don't really want to tell you because..

*Flashback*
Jungwoo was mad, madder than I've ever seen and he's just a cute puppy
"What the heck were you thinking?? Biting taeyong?? During your most hormonal time of the month, the crave?? Are you out of your mind?" Jungwoo softly yelled

"I wasn't planning on biting him, but I was overwhelmed by my cravings and emotions and he just smelled so sweet, so innocent, it just happened.."
I didn't try to defend myself, I knew I did wrong.

"Well if you can't control yourself, don't go near taeyong for the rest of your crave, you could drink too much and kill him, Doyoung" I could tell by the way jungwoo spoke he was disappointed, really disappointed..
I apologized to mark, taeil, and especially jungwoo

"Well Doyoung.. you have to now explain to taeyong about what just happened.."

*Back to now*

"Well baby- I mean taeyong,  some of our housemates didn't like the fact that I was biting your neck" I said truthfully

Taeyong blushed when I called him baby and when I was talking about biting his blush deepened.

"Doyoung, why did you bite me? Is it a kink? Because if so, I'm not going to lie but it was kind of, really hot"
wow, taeyong got straight to the point.

"Well, being truthfully honest I'm not entirely sure you will believe me.."

"Come on Doyoung, I told you earlier I won't judge and Ill be as open minded as you need me to be" taeyong said with such kindness and care

"Well, you see baby, I am a ....."
__________________________

Oof sorry guys, I love writing cliffhangers and then I forget I haven't updated in like a thousand years