T W O

THE AIR FELT HEAVY AS soon as I entered the stage. The atmosphere was off. For the first time I felt truly aware of my surroundings; the way that the bright lights blinded my sight from the audience; the beads of sweat from my chest running down the crevices of my breasts, creating a shimmer that drove the lustful men to cheer and show them some more. But most of all, I noticed the full house tonight. The cheers were enough to drown the music. Most would be flattered at the attention they're getting but I, on the other hand, only seemed to coward towards the curtains that led backstage like a lost, insecure puppy.

But this wasn't anything new to me. I always felt obliged to throw a performance that was far from what was anything like me. The other dancers always incorporated a bit of themselves into their character: such as Mina who happily displayed her sadistic nature. But I felt lost, dancing for everyone but myself.  Especially now that I've shaken the nerves away and plastered a smile as well as a teasing wink.

Grabbing the train of my fitted body suit, I entered the center of the stage with fake confidence. The sway of my hips moved to the slow rhythm of the song before I laid upon the pink silk sheets that were neatly sprawled across the stage for me. The scent of the roses leading to the center was comforting; their wafted sweetness along with the aroma of strawberries making me swoon.

I arched my back against the sheets, biting my lip and bringing a hand through my hair. The other hand pressed against my throat and dragged downwards until I reached my groin where I then turned to the audience with my mouth agape with lust.

I felt uncomfortable seducing the crowd the way I was. Exploiting my sexuality wasn't always something I was comfortable with. But now, as I see their hungry gazes, it only makes the job easier to do. Having them wrapped around your finger from the start ensures the most income at the end of the night.

It was clearly evident that I've made a good impression when men started to get out of their seats and made their way to the edge of the stage for a better view. To comply with what they wanted I slowly sat up and pointed to the first guy in the front: a blonde with auburn red eyes. His gaze was laid upon my thighs, watching their smooth, softness rub against each other as I laid on my side and motioned for him to come. However, he froze in his spot with his mouth slightly opened. If he didn't shut it any time soon I was convinced he'd start attracting flies.

"Bakugo!" One of the guys from behind shouted. He had jet black hair and a large smile on his face as he shook his shoulders. "Don't leave the lady hanging! She's asking for you, man!"

The blonde scoffed and brushed his shoulder away but I was still getting impatient and looked at his friend behind him. "How about you, handsome? Want to help me slip into something more comfortable?"

His expression turned from excitement to one of anxiety in a matter of seconds. He had the same look that I displayed before every dance; tired eyes full of alertness.

Still, I crawled to the edge of the stage, ignoring the lingering pain of my knees against the hard floor and sat down, leaning back and supported my weight with my extended arms as I spread my legs. "These are awfully hot." My eyes traveled to my stockings and then back up to the younger male with a pout.

The guy nodded his head vigorously and shoved his friend to the side until he was across from me. With a cheeky grin, I grabbed his hand and let him trace from my shoulder, down my breasts, and to the hem of my panties where the suspended garters clung to them.

"Please?" I begged desperately. My chest was heaving up and down as I looked down at the raven haired boy hungrily. My thighs rubbed against each other to express the need for them to be stripped. "I'll let you keep them as a memory of today~"