Mission Gone Wrong

"I'm having all of you go out with different Pro heroes for the next few days. Ost heroes right now are hospitalized or deceased. Each of you will be put into pairs and then be paired up with Pro hero and go patrolling in the public," Aizawa said and the kids each walked up to the board to see who they were paired up with.

When Todoroki saw who he was paired up with he was worried. He was paired up the Bakugou and the blond boy was standing right behind him. Many thoughts went through the boys head. Todoroki opened his hand just in case the explosive boy set off his quirk in pure rage. But to Todoroki's surprise, all Bakugou did was shrug and walk away from the board towards the locker room.

Todoroki didn't really enjoy being partnered up with the hot head. But he really didn't mind as the boy was strong and pretty good looking. He walked into the locker room to see Bakugou already slipping into his navy green pants. Todoroki himself took off his school outfit and started to put on his dark blue hero costume.

"What do you think about us being partners?" Todoroki asked Bakugou who was putting on his orange and black sleeveless shirt.

Bakugou shrugged and hummed to what seemed to be a "I don't care" response.

The duel haired boy just raised an eyebrow but didn't really ask anything else. None of them talked as they got dressed. By the time Bakugou was putting on his mask and grenade gauntlets and Todoroki was adjusting his belt it was already time to go out to patrol.

Both headed out of the dressing room. Bakugou going out first with Todoroki following close behind. Gun Head was speaking to Aizawa as the two boys came out. Gun Head turned round to greet the boys. Bakugou could tell he acted differently than others while Todoroki had no clue. But both greeted the Pro hero and their teacher just the same.

"There have been multiple attacks in the are you are patrolling. Make sure to be careful and to not get hurt. Stay as close to Gun Head as possible. Do you understand?" Aizawa asked and to surprise Bakugou nodded as well as Todoroki.

"Let's get going... Shall we?" Gun Head asked and the two boys followed behind him out the door and into a silver car with Bakugou and Todoroki sharing the back seat and Gun Head in the front.

When they finally made it to where they were going they got out of the parked car. Before they could do anything Gun Head put a silver bracelet on Bakugou's wrist and a white one on Todoroki's. The two boys look at the hero questioningly but Gun Head was quick with his words and answered accordingly.

"These are trackers... The button on the top is for emergencies only. When you press it I will know where you are if you ever get lost," Gun Head explained and the two boys looked at the bracelets and nodded. Soon they headed off to work.

They walked for what seemed like hours. Bakugou was surprisingly quiet as they walked down the streets checking through alleys and signing autographs and answering questions from fans. Todoroki knew that he and Bakugou were popular only because of the sports festival. Bakugou took pictures with fans and signed other autographs. He even answered questions from the social media.

Todoroki was not so cooperative as people kept asking him about his father. He sgned just papers and took pictures with others as he didn't feel like talking about family. He looked over to bakugou who was calm and was looking like he was having a good time.

'Maybe it won't be too bad after all,' Todoroki thought but of course, the world had to keep proving the boy wrong.

 As they walked they saw two figures wearing black running down the street with duffle bags leaking paper money and coins of all kinds. Gunhead took off at a wild sprint with Todoroki and Bakugou running right after him. Bakugou was surprisingly faster than Todoroki despite the gauntlets on his hands. Bakugou's boots slid on the ground and he skidded to a stop in front of an alley only for him t run in to join Gun Head.

When Todoroki caught up he watched as the two figures were clearly winning and not knowing what their quirks were was troubling. Soon more and more explosions were set off by Bakugou. Each hitting the target and some missing and hitting other objects like trash cans. Todoroki ran in and froze one of the villain's feet to the ground and left Bakugou to deal with the other one.

"Good job Shoto!" Gun Head said proudly as he walked over to Todoroki and put his large and heavy hand on the boy's shoulder.

But when Todoroki gave a smile back to the Pro hero there was a huge flash of light. The two turned around to not only see a knocked out villain... But a sobbing Bakugou as well who was curled up in a ball clutching the sides of his head.

"Bakugou!" Todoroki yelled and pushed past Gun Head to get to the crying blond boy whose cries were making their body quiver and shake uncontrollably. 

Gun head grabbed Bakugou's hands to pull them away from his head. To his shock Bakugou's hands were covered in blood. His ears were bleeding with blood rushing down the side of his face. Gun Head looked over the see a scared Todoroki and to be honest. The Pro didn't know what to do.

"Call the school. We need help and tell them to meet us near the hospital," Gun Head said while picking up the blond boy. 

Gun Head didn't have repeat himself as he pulled out his phone and called their teacher. Soon having to explain what happened to their worried teacher. While Todoroki was on the phone he was walking next to Gun Head who was carrying a now unconscious Bakugou towards a huge white building.

'Just hold on Bakugou... We'll find out what's wrong soon enough,' Todoroki thought as they walked inside of the hospital and Bakugou was set on a stretcher and rolled away.