Laughs to Love

"Hey guys! Glad to see you're back! How did the visit go? I hope that Bakugou didn't cause you too much trouble Todoroki," Jiro said as she watched Bakugou open the door for Todoroki to step inside.

"Great to see you two! I see you've got some cool new gadgets! Let me see! Let me see! I wanna see what thet girl whipped up for you! They says she really talented and is on her way to becoming one of the best inventors in the world!" Mina said as the two boys stepped into the dorm room and got settled on a couch in what they called the living room.

"It was great! Bakugou got some tech that can let him understand what we are saying. But he can't hear himself. So he's still going to have to find a way to communicate with us. But we're getting there! It's getting better!" Todoroki said with a small smile while wrapping his arm around the shorter ash blonde.

Bakugou paused for a second. He thought of an idea. At first it was stupid... Really stupid. Something that Bakugou would have never done if he could help it. But the blonde just shrugged his weird and unknowing feeling off and took a breath. The others watched as Bakugou's hands made different motions and signs... Bakugou knew sign language... And he happened to be very good at it too.

"Whoa! Bakubro knows sign language!? That's so cool! How did you learn it? That's so cool you know how to do that! Must take a lot of practice. " Kirishima said as he watched Bakugou's hands move at incredible speeds to make out some sentences.

'I have a few mute family members. So I was forced to learn at a young age. I also learned it at one of my previous schools because a kid in my class was mute. Other than that it's nothing special. Just a skill I picked up because it made it easier for someone else,' Bakugou signed and the others tilted their heads in confusion.

"That's great and all... But we don't know sign language! How are we supposed to talk to Bakugou if we don't even understand anything he's doing!? I know sign language is great and all and it's easier than typing... But how are we going to learn it!? You talking to the Bakusquad!" Sero said and the others nodded agreeing.

"Well... I could get you all a tutor. As we all know my father is Endeavor. So that means he has some cash to spare. How about I get you all one of the best teachers around to teach you sign language! Or we could ask Aziawa to teach the whole class one day! So everyone can start communicating with Bakugou!" Todoroki said and the rest cheered at the idea... Bakugou smiled just a hint.

"Why don't we all... I don't know... Maybe hang out here? I don't feel like going to sleep and lights out isn't until a couple of hours. So why don't we go to the TV and play some video games! It can be Todoroki's first time with the Baku squad!" Mina said and everyone cheered Todoroki giving a weird look and Bakugou just sighing.

'Why did we have to name it that?' Bakugou signed as a question and the others just ignored... Well all except Todoroki and Jiro of course.

"Still can't understand you... But come on! You can come with us! You to Todoroki! Come on guys! We can chill and have some fun! Don't be a party pooper," Mina said and Bakugou simply sighed.

'Alright,' He sighed and nodded and even if no one could understand him they all cheered. They knew that Bakugou wouldn't turn them down. He cared too much.

"Let's play truth or dare! That will be fun! Right?" Jiro asked and everyone else agreed all of them getting into a large circle in the common room each of them smiling and laughing at each other as they got settled.

"So who's going to go first? Cause I swear I went first last time. You guys were absolutely brutal" Mina asked and almost everyone pointed to Kaminari.
"Why am I always the one that is sacrificed first?" Kaminari fake pouted and everyone laughed at the face he made soon the electrical quirk user was laughing with them.

"So Denki... Truth or dare my electronic friend," Mina said leaning over with a smirk her hands twisting together as her mind raced.

"Um... You know what? I'm not a scaredy-cat! I choose dare! Hit me with it!" Denki said with a smile and soon that would be a decision he would regret.
After the dare Kaminari was left on the ground. His nose was slightly bleeding and he was totally out of it. Todoroki thought that he had used his quirk too much. The boy could barely stand. The duel quirk user was scared what these friends of his were capable of.

Like...

Who dares someone to jump off a table and use their quirk to the max?

"Todoroki! Truth or dare!" Sero yelled from the other side of the circle pointing over at the red and white haired boy who jumped a bit.

"Um... I guess I'll choose dare," Todoroki said with a shrug and Sero just smirked and seemed to look over at Mina and Kirishima.

Kirishima grabbed a distracted Bakugou soon pulling him to his feet. The blonde let out some explosions but Kirishima just smiled and used his quirk to deflect the attack. Mina on the other hand grabbed Todoroki by the arm and both of them were dragged to a nearby closet. Bakugou and Todoroki stood in front of the doorway and were shoved inside by Sero.

"You guys have to stay in there until we go through three rounds. After that you can come out of the closet! Have fun you two!" Sero said with a smile and quickly shut the door before the two could process the words competing from his mouth.

'I swear those three are gods at meddling with things that aren't their concern,' Bakugou thought looking over to Todoroki who had lit one hand on fire for a light source.

"Hey Bakugou? Are you alright? I know after the attack wit the villains you've hated confined spaces. Are feeling alright here? With me and all? Do you need to go back away or anything? If you do I will," Todoroki said and Bakugou just smirked.

'I'm fine dip shit. Call the fuck down why don't you? I'll be alright here. No need to worry about me. We just lucky this is a big ass hallway closet,' Bakugou signed and Todoroki simply nodded and stepped closer to Bakugou.

"You know? I never thought I would say this. I came to UA to be a hero and everything. But after seeing you. Letting everyone here at school? I think that all changed," Todoroki said and Bakugou gave the boy a weird look.

'The fuck is that supposed to mean?' He signed confused as to what the boy was trying to get across.
"I wanted to go to UA so I could be a hero. The only reason I wanted to be a hero was to surpass my father. But now? I realize that there is something worth firing for. Something other than revenge. That's family... Love even. Someone like you," Todoroki looking down at Bakugou who's face slowly shifted to a shade of pink.

'What are you trying to say? Do you love me or something?' Bakugou signed and when he got no verbal answer he knew he had hit the target.
'Things have been the same for me too. I was so focused on being number one. Surpassing anyone and everyone who got in my way. But it's more too it that just winning. Yeah you lose sometimes. But you've got tot take those losses and learn,' Bakugou signed with his hands slowly stepping closer and closer to Todoroki.

'Fuck! Anyways! What I'm trying to say is,,' Bakugou signed and hugged the taller boy tightly wrapping his arms around the duel haired boy who hugged back just as tight.

'I love you Icy Hot. More than I can say,'

"I love you too Katsuki Bakugou. I will forever,"

The End...