Reincarnation

John's POV

"Hey John, have you checked our schedule tomorrow?" Robin asked. "Yep, we'll be having a concert at Japan after a week so we'll be busy." I said while practicing the chorus of our song.

I went out to rest a while. I went to a near convenience store and drunk the juice I bought in my jacket. It's cold. I was walking out the door when I saw my shoe lace untied, so I fixed it. I stood up and smelled a sweet scent coming near. I breath it again and saw a beautiful human I never knew existed. (did I sound like an alien?)

She's wearing a black coat and shades but I know who she is. she walked in front of me and the wind blew her hair danced like the wind was music. It seemed like I was watching a commercial.

I was watching her walk away when she turned around her scarf flew and landed right in front of me. She ran towards it so I helped her pick it up as i held it, she held it first so I was holding her warm little hands and she looked up to me. She's cute. She let it go so I caught it and placed it around her neck. Her gaze was like a camera but slowly melting me. After I helped her she bowed and thanked me.

"Thank you!" She said with a cute lovely voice and showed me a warm smile. "Should I call you sunbaenim?" She suddenly asked and pouted. I tried to put myself together. "Why would you?" Was I rude? "I'm a trainee and will be debuting next month from now." She said and bowed. "I see, well good luck on your debut. Fighting" I said and smiled.

"Cute." she whispered loud enough for me to hear. "Me?" I said and acted cool. "Ah, aniyo sunbaenim." did I scare her? "Anyways, what's your name?" I asked. She reached out her hand then said~

"I'm Kate Anderson."

THE END😊