Where Have Roleplays been?

Based on the title I'm sure you can guess what this is about. Well, it's me explaining why I really haven't been roleplaying and I'm going to explain why. The main reason is that I just started to grow out of it and didn't enjoy it. As much as when I first started. I'm also much older then from when I started this. I started this when I was only 12 and now I'm nearing 15. Another reason, I kinda stopped roleplaying is because I want to focus on bigger things. Like, Animation, Drawing, Acting, or writing an actual story that people will really enjoy. I also had started to notice that this roleplay book had started to die out. I know some of you really enjoyed this book and I really appreciate that. Now, this doesn't mean I will stop roleplaying forever. It just means I need to probably start over in a little while. I don't know when I will return to this. But, when I do it will be a brand new roleplay book with new rules and scenarios that I'm sure that you will enjoy much better. Though, on a more positive note. I will keep this book where everyone can see it so they can re-read on some scenarios that they roleplayed in. For now, It's time to say goodbye to Mary and Cookie(< Who I never really used but still) and they will see you sometime in the future.I'm really sorry to the people I disappointed but like I said I will return. Better then ever before.

Anyways, It's time for me to say Ta Ta~