0.9 battle

Everyone watched how the platform they stood on, moved upwards, opening the hatch above them

Everyone watched how the platform they stood on, moved upwards, opening the hatch above them. Serenna shielded her eyes for a moment, the light of Bruce's Transporter blinding them for a short second. Barry smiled like a little child next to the dark amazon, while the others just examined the transporter, the water of the lake around them rushing into the opening of the cave.

Slowly they walked inside and Serenna turned around to give Alfred the butler a small smile before the plane took off.

Serenna was tense, this fight was their last chance to stop Steppenwolf and if they do not succeed the human world will be lost. And that could happen. Diana laid a hand on her shoulder, bringing the amazon to look at her. "We will succeed this time," the princess told her softly and the dark amazon tried to smile, yet failed. "I hope so."

"The unity brings all three boxes together in perfect sync," Victor started as he showed them a hologram of the boxes. She felt Diana's hand slip from her shoulder and the Transporter rumbled a bit making the lights above them flicker. "It's power builds until it can't be contained," the cyborg added and Serenna watched how the hologram brought those boxes together. "If I can cause a delay between each box, even for a nanosecond, it's energy will cascade and form a loop."

The plane rumbled again and the amazon had to make sure not to stumble. "They feed on each other," Bruce butted in, halting next to the cyborg.

"And that's it?," Barry asked them, eyes wandering towards Victor. "We just pull them apart? No fuss no muss?"

"Separating the boxes is still gonna cause a massive surge. I have to be there," Victor explained them, looking at Diana and Serenna for a short moment. "But you guys should think about getting clear," he added and Serenna pursed her lips. "We are with you till it's done," the dark amazon answered and the princess nodded in agreement. "I'll say I think we're all gonna be dead way before that," the sudden voice of Arthur caused everyone to turn towards him.

The dark amazon furrowed her brows a little while her brown eyes landed on him. "Hey, you know what, I don't mind. It's an honorable end," he added and Serenna was a little surprised by his words. "But we got to shut Steppenwolf down. Superman's a no-show, you got no powers," Aquaman almost rambled while he was sitting on the Batmobil, his eyes watching Bruce for a moment. "No offense. This guy might be working for the enemy we don't know, you're tripping over your feet and mine," Arthur spoke again before his golden eyes landed on the amazons.

"Woof, you're both so damn gorgeous and fierce and strong, and Serenna with her powers hmm. She is like the whole package."

The daughter of Poseidon raised an eyebrow watching the man with confused, yet amused eyes. Bruce eyes wandered towards Diana, who also watched the male with confusion. "I know we went to war with the amazons, but that was before my time." A laugh escaped him with the next sentence. "Hey you know what, I don't want to die. I'm young, there is shit that I want to do."