Prologue

Kusuo POV

'I seriously need to get out of here...' I mentally converse with myself. Yare Yare..

Let me explain. I am currently trying to get away from the nuisances, and somehow ended up...in the school library... I sighed. I could teleport out of here but there are students everywhere...literally. I've checked every in-between the bookshelves. I sighed again.

I walked out of the corridor I was hiding in and started to make my way to the exit. Before I could reach it however, I heard the loud voice of a certain classmate. "Are you sure my pal is here?" "Quit being so loud!" The other replied.

Quickly I hid behind one of the bookshelves. 'Yare Yare, I wish the nuisances would just go away.' I mentally told myself. After a few seconds, a book fell on top of my head. Before it landed on the floor, I caught it with telekinesis. 'How convenient for you to fa— Wait... Now's my chance!'

I sprinted out the exit and teleported home when no one was around. I sighed and entered the house.

"I'm home."

~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat down on my bed and sighed. Looking around my room, I noticed a book beside my school bag. 'Must've been that book which fell on my head..' I pondered.

I started observing and taking details from it's appearance. "No title..." I flipped it to the backside. "No author..." I opened it to the first page. My eyes widen a bit at what was written.

"I wish the nuisances would just go away."

~~~~~~~~A\N~~~~~~~~

So. I'm starting this new book. I hope you guys like the prologue. I'll try to update regularly. Thank you for reading.

-Author