Chapter 1: Master?

Kusuo P.O.V

~~~~~~The Next Day~~~~~~~~~~

I teleported home from school and instantly heard laughs from my mother. "Oh Honey, you're such a Sweetheart!" She didn't seem to be talking to my dad. More importantly, I could only hear my mom's thoughts. I slowly walked toward where I heard they were talking.

"Kusuo, is that you?" My mom called out. "Yeah, I'm home." I replied. "Oh! Ku, get over here! I need to talk to you." She said from the living room.

Cautiously, I walked to the room. "Mom? Who is it?" I asked. After I said that, I heard my mom excuse herself and soon came to meet me outside of the room. "Who is it?" I asked again, but this time limiting my telepathy for only her to hear. My mom pulled me farther away from the living room. "It's a girl." She whispered. "Who is she?" I asked her with surprise.

"It started this morning...

I went to check on your room if it needed cleaning or if you had laundry. I just roamed around and then I found a book under your bed. I just got curious at what was inside and well..." She started explaining. "And what?!" I asked, raising my voice a little. "Sorry." I said before she continued.

"And then when I opened it, a glow came out of the book."

"Then what?" I asked again.

"Then I ran out of your room, threw the book in the trash and burned it." She finished with a smile and a flowery aura.

"Don't say that like it's no big deal." I sighed. "Well, how do you explain the so-called girl?" I ask realizing that she didn't explain the part with the girl.

"Well, I was curious and went to check on your room, uh, again..and found her there. She was sleeping on your bed. Though when I tried to wake her, before I could touch her, her hand caught my wrist." She explained as I read her mind's memories.

~~~~~~~~In Kurumi's Mind~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person POV

As the Mother of the Saiki Household climbed to the stairs holding a broom protectively, she opened the door of her son's room slowly and entered only to see a girl asleep on his bed. The woman put down the broom and slowly made her way to the lady to wake her, but, before she could touch the sleeping beauty, a hand reached and held her wrist. Mrs. Saiki stayed quiet, holding back a scream of surprise. The mysterious girl rubbed her eyes and said words that the mother could not understand why she would say that, and those words were...

"Master?"

~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~

I'm sorry it's short. I swear I'll update longer chapters. Thank you for reading!

                                                                                                                                            ~Mizery