「04 | bts + random stuff」

ayooo ladies and gentlemen !!!!

how's your dayyyy ??

mine's boring lololol

so im bored at the moment

and soft sJSJSJSJJS

so i wrote something

that's related to bts

idk if it makes sense,,,

but imma show you

here it is :

kim namjoon ; namjoon looks scary at first, but when he fends off delinquents off your tail, he holds you really gently, arms around your shoulders and frantically looking for possible injuries they could've made.

kim seokjin ; jin is really caring, it would be wonderful if he cooked something warm that feels like home when you had a bad day to try to make you feel better.

min yoongi ; yoongi seems cold, but he's also whiney and won't shut his complaining, but in the middle of his rant about how he's freezing, you tell him how you should've brought an extra jacket, and he immediately tells you off about it while sharing his scarf with you and urging you inside a cozy cafe.

jung hoseok ; j-hope is bright and cheerful, and watching him smile as he talks about his favorite show early in the morning would make me forget about the allnighter i did for a project.

park jimin ; jimin's so cute. his cheeks are squishy, and you like to pinch them, but often he tells you he feels like a child when you do it. but sometimes when you feek sad and down, he really doesn't act like a child. he's mature, smiling, and taking the burden off your shoulders, ready to take on the world with you by his side.

kim taehyung ; taehyung is gorgeous, i will melt if i see his side profile while he plays the piano or some instrument (saxophone? haha).

jeon jeongguk ; jungkook's voice is really soft, i can imagine him singing to his s/o over a phone call in the middle of the night to calm them down when they had a nightmare.

hmmMMn, how is it ?? is it bad or nah ?? tell me about it hihi.

anyways, imma update omg armyonces tomorrow. *wink wonk*

wait- there's one more thing

it's armyonce selca day today yayyyy

yall should do a face reveal ;>

aND -

HOSEOK IS WRECKING MAH BIAS LIST

I WAS WATCHING RANDOM VIDS

WHEN I SAW HIS HIGHLIGHT REEL DANCE WITH RYUJIN

I WAS LIKE SJSJSJSJSJJSJ

RIP REPLAY BUTTON

I EVEN DOWNLOADED 'YOUTH' BY TROYE SIVAN BECAUSE OF IT.

THAT'S WHY I CHANGED MY BIO LOLOLOL

I'M SOFT ATM SO I NEED TO GO IMMA READ SOFT FICS

THAT'S ALL I NEED TO SAY

ILY ALL SO MUCH AND HAVE A GOOD NIGHT ! SLEEP TIGHT !!!

BUT WAIT -

iMMA REMIND YOU THAT

YOU'RE PRECIOUS

AND

YOU NICE, KEEP GOING 💕💖💕💖💓💞💗💘💝💓💕💖💗💖💖💗💝💞💝💘💓💞