Prologue

It's Monday. I don't know what to do right now, whether I go to school or stay in my room to relax.

The past few weeks has been so exhausting to me, I want a little week break and not just two weekends.

Ok.

I made up my mind.

I'm going to school today. Not because I wanted to stress myself, this time I'm going to relieve some. Ms. Grande, my Math teacher, is a real whole stress reliever, just a glimpse of her face releases all the stresses in me.

"Wait." I whispered to myself, while knitting my eyebrows as I think so hard of something I forgot. "My freaking assignment!" I yelled, releasing my eyebrows then widened my eyes.

"Stop yelling and hurry up! You're going to be late!" I heard my older brother yelled from downstairs.

I shook the thought about the assignment hurried instead until we got ready and finally got in the car.

"You're gonna be late for a few minutes." My brother clicked his tounge then started to drive.

We took a lot of turns until we reached the school.

"Goodluck, girl." He patted my back then I got out of the car and rushed towards the building and through the hallways.

Finally, I reached the classroom.

But, when I entered, everyone's eyes on me.

"Y/L/N. You're late. To pass the detention, you need to pass your assignment." Ms. Grande crossed her arms while looking at me with her brow raised.

Shit.

Assignment? Hell.

"I f-forgot to d-do it." I stuttered.

How can't I stutter? She looks so intimidating.

"Ok then. Detention after last class." She smugly smiled, showing her dimples.

Monday and detention, not a great pair.

"You may take your seat." She instructed. I nodded and went to my seat and sat with my limp body.

She took a little seconds then started to discuss.

I can't just have detention today! Especially with Ms. Grande, who I have a huge crush on and I can never stand being alone with her.

"Poor Y/N. Wanna hang out later?" Shawn whispered.

"I have a freaking detention." I rolled my eyes, whispering back.

"Of course, after detention, you idiot." He quietly snorted while covering his mouth.

"Ok." I gave him a side smile then brought my attention to Ms. Grande's lesson. I can't understand it though. Salute to those who can easily understand Mathematics shits.

A few minutes later, the bell rang, signalling for the end of the first class.

"Y/L/N, don't forget the detention. Try to ditch then I wouldn't hesitate to call your guardian." Ms. Grande narrowed her eyes playfully.

I just smiled at her and went out with everybody from the room.

"Guess who's happy today?" Shawn waved at Camila and Troye, as we walked up to them through the hallway.

"Who?" Troye asked, looking between me and Shawn.

"Y/N, she has a detention with Ms. Grande." I widened my eyes then punched Shawn playfully on the arm.

"You ass! I'm not even happy about that!" I yelled.

"Hm. Let's see."

***

Happy Birthday to our dearest Ariana!

^A

Updates are on Fridays.