4 - Ride

I stomped my way to Ms. Gran- I mean Ariana's room while bearing with an annoying girl who's been clinging onto me. "Camila, let me go. I have to go." I shook her arm away from me.

"But I already told Troye that you're going with us." She frowned.

I rolled my eyes. "Tell him I have some other things to do." I whined as we stopped in front of Ariana's room.

"What's going on here?" I jumped when I heard a voice. I didn't even realized the room was already open and there is the woman I have to see, leaning on the door frame with her arms crossed.

Camila quickly let go of me. "I h-have to run some e-errands. Bye Y/N." She spun around and ran.

I looked at Ariana, she gestured for me to come in and so I did. "So where's the liquor?" She asked as I sat on the nearest seat.

"Oh... I forgot."

"It's fine. I was planning to drink with you while we just sit here until 7. Is it ok if you go home late? I can drop you off." I'm so lucky to be a student she wants to drink with.

I instantly nodded. "Yeah yeah. It's fine."  Like, I wouldn't get in trouble anyway... right?

"Now why don't we have a little chitchat?"

"About what?" I bit my lip, trying to stop my lips from shaking.

"Anything." She smirked. I was literally trembling on my seat.

It was like an introduce yourself thing but the long version, we talked about ourselves for the rest of the time. I learned that she is single, and the guy I saw at the resto is just her brother. Her gay bro. I'm so stupid for mistaking him as her boyfriend.

"Oop. It's 7 already." She stood up while looking at her wrist watch. "Come on, baby. Let's head to our destination." She reached her hand for me. I instantly held it as she pulled me up from the seat. Wait... She called me baby?!

"A-Ariana..." I called, she hummed as a response. "I haven't texted my brother yet. 'Ya know, to ask permission." I shrugged. Oh yeah, I almost forgot that.

"Text him then." Oh, ok. She's being subtle now, nevermind. She turned around and lead the way after locking the classroom.

I was trying to catch up on her as I decided to send my brother a quick text while following Ariana.

We arrived at the parking lot then she went to her car, as soon as she's inside the car, her face made a cute shocked expression. "What the heck?! You're still there?"

I smiled awkwardly while jogging towards the car. I quickly entered as soon as I got to the car door.

I'm not a slow walker, it's just seems like walking is an equality of running to her. She walks faster than Flash.

I heard the engine start then we drove off. The car ride is so comforting, feels like I'm in paradise, listening to Ariana as she hums random songs, it's so soothing.

"You've been silent lately. What's up? Are you feeling uncomfortable?" Ariana laid her hand on my lap which gave me chills.

"Oh no." I instantly shook my head. "I'm so feeling nice-great." Oof. My vocabulary is soaked now, and maybe I am too.

She giggled at my words. And now I feel like she's going to tell my English teacher how I form a sentence.

"I'm going to tell the principal how bad your English teacher taught you grammars." She joked.

"Thanks." I sarcastically said.

We were just talking and joking around until we reach the destination...