Chloe Robinson

Name: Chloe Patricia Robinson

Age: 18

Birthday: July 21, 1996

Birth Place: New York

Status: Single

Looks: Long, Wavy Brown Ombré Hair, Light Sea Blue Eyes, Tiny Studd Earrings, Beanie (Most Of The Time)

Personality: Nice, Sweet, Shy, Outgoing (With Friends), Smart, Weird, Funny, Goofy, Singer, Gamer, Tomboy (Bit Girly), Fast, Caring.

Backstory: Chloe's Parents Are Divorced, And She Has No Siblings So She Lives Alone. The Reason That Caused Her To Be Shy Is Because People Tease Her About The Type Of Clothes She Wears, The Type Of Music She Likes, And Because She's A Genious. She Moved To Australia Last Year, That's Because She Didn't Like New York Anymore. Ecpecially The People At Her School, But The Same Thing's Happening To Her. She's A Senior And Has One More Week Until She's Free From Everything. She's A Famous YouTuber So She's Not Going To College, Incase The Same Thing Happens.

Likes: All Video Games, Skiing, Skateboarding, YouTube, Penguins, Pizza, 5SOS, Blink 182, All Time Low, Green Day, Minecraft, The Color Blue And Red

Dislikes: Bullies, Haters, A Lot Of People, School, Socializing, Herself

Best Friend: Mitch Hughes

Friends: Team Crafted...That's It

Enemy: Everyone At Her School

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Picture On The Side Is Her ^.^ I Thought This Was An Awesome Picture Of Zoe So I Decided To Use It! I Just Updated It So It'll Match "The Reject" One For Alex. Thanks For Checking This Out! (Picture On Side Is: Zoe Sugg A.K.A Zoella)

~Kaelyn