Chapter 2 ~ The Show

Chloe's POV

I Ran To My Bedroom And Locked The Door. I Quickly Searched In My Drawer And Found A Good Outfit. A Gray V-Neck T-Shirt, Ripped Skinny Jeans, Combat Boots, Some Hoop Bracelets, And To Top It Off A Red Beanie. I Looked At My Watch Again, Crap. I Only Have 2 Minutes Until I Have To Go.

I Ran Downstairs And Yelled Bye To The Other Guys And Started To Drive.

Mitch's POV

I Heard Chloe Yell Bye And The Door Slam, I Sighed. I Was Pretty Upset Chloe Left, But We Are Gonna See Her For A Year.

"What's Wrong, Mitch?" Asked Jason, Great, Mitch. The Guys Are Staring At You. Make Something Up!

"Umm, Nothing. Just Thinking, About Stuff. I'm Kinda Jet Lagged, I Think I Might Go Sleep." I Said Already Walking Out Of The Room, But Somone Grabbed My Arm And Made Me Sit Down On The Beanbag.

"What's Really Up, Mitch?" Asked Adam, They Don't Know? Didn't I Tell All Them? Maybe I Just Told Jerome, I Guess So.

"Um, I Might, Just Might. KindOfHaveACrushOnChloe." I Said Really Fast, I Think They Understood What I Was Saying, But I Don't Know.

"You Have A Crush On Chloe?" Asked Adam Shocked, Jerome Nodded His Head. He's Known Since 4 Months Ago.

"He's Had A Crush On Chloe For The Past 3 Years, But He Didn't Really Tell Me Until 4 Months Ago." Said Jerome Patting My Back, He's Right.

"She Doesn't Like Me Like That Anyways, This Is Our Secret. Okay, Nothing Comes Out Of This Room." I Said Dead Serious. They All Nodded Their Head, Most Likely In Fear Because Of My Tone.

-Magical Time Skip To When Chloe's Currently Parking-

Luke's POV

"Seriously, Guys?" I Started, "An Hour Before We Start Rehearsing?" I Asked. I Wasn't Whining, I Was Just Gonna Have Me Time. Basically I Was Gonna Sleep For An Hour Before Rehearsal.

"Yeah, Luke. We Promised We Would Meet This Mystery Person An Hour Before The Show. We Have To Keep This One." Said Michael.

I Grunted, I Had Just Woken Up And I Was Still In My Pajamas.

"5 MINUTES!" Yelled Calum. I Walked Over To My Dresser And Decided To Wear A Black Shirt With A Red And Black Plaid Shirt Over It, Jeans, And Black Vans.

I Walked With The Guys Backstage And We Waited For This Person. After About A Minute, The Person Came In.

Ashton Whispered To Me, "Now Do You Regret Coming?" He Asked, I Shook My Head.

Chloe's POV

I Walked Backstage And I Was Face To Face With 5SOS. This Might Make Me Smile, Not A Fake One. A Real Genuine Smile.

I Walked Up To Them And Smiled. "Hi, I'm Chloe." I Said, Might I Say Pretty Loud And Enthusiastic.

"Hi, Nice To Meet You, Chloe." Said, Ashton.

For A While It Was Silent, But Calum Spoke Up And Asked What My Favorite Color Is.

"Um, My Favorite Color Is Blue And Red. Over All It's Blue." I Said.

After, They All Said What Their Favorite Color, Food, Animal, And Band Was. I Basically Have The Same Favorites As Luke.

He Likes Blue, Pepperoni Pizza, Penguins, And Blink182.

-Time Skip To End Of Last Song-

The Guys Were Tuning Their Instruments One Last Time. They Actually Ended Up Playing A Lot Of Songs.