Chapter 2

"Wake up Y/N" your eyes flickered open to find yourself in your room with your mum who is holding your phone in your face.

Y/N: Mum? What time is it?

Mrs Lee: 8:45 sweetie. You've got to wake up your going to be late for work!!

Y/N: Oh shoot! Thanks Eomma!

You jumped out of bed and rushed to the shower. After that you rushed back into the room and applied a light bit of makeup and threw on something casual before picking up a slice of toast and flying out the door. You decided to take your bicycle to work as waiting for a bus will only waste more time and the cafe was only 10 minutes away. You parked infront of the entrance at the back and entered to meet your boss. You smiled awkwardly as he stood with his arms folded.

Y/N: H-hey Dad~

Mr Lee: Seriously Y/N? This is the 3rd time you've come late this week. What is going on?

Y/N: I'm sorry Appa. I've just been having this on going dream. It's so weird...i will try not to be late again. I promise.

Mr Lee: *sigh* alright. Put on your apron and start helping your cousin with the serving. She actually made the effort to come early.

Sulking you took the apron and went to meet your cousin who was cleaning the counter.

Y/N: Annyoenghaseyo Lisa!

Lisa: Hey Y/N!!

She hugged you and you could smell the sweet aroma of her cherry flavoured shampoo.

Y/N: Mmm that smells so nice~ What's the occasion? Or who??

You nudged her playfully as she tucked her hair behind her ears shyly. You then remembered a strange customer which has been appearing in your shop regularly and frowned.

Y/N: Don't tell me it's that guy!

Lisa: I can't help it he's so mysterious and cute~

Y/N: I don't like him! He's a creepy stranger.

Lisa: and how would you know? He might just really like our shop besides we are the ones gaining money. Why does it matter to you?

Y/N: He just seems shady that's all...

Lisa: Why were you late? Ooo did you have one of those dreams again? You've got to tell me what happened next!

Y/N: Yeah I did. Don't worry I'll tell you after work. It's just so weird how-

Lisa: It's not fair though! He always looks at you and never pays attention to me.

Y/N: Rude. You didn't even let me finish.

She pouted as you both walked around placing the orders on the tables and taking empty plates to wash. 

Y/N: Well I don't like him staring at me! You shouldn't bother either! 

The bell on the café door rang as the customer you despised the most walked in wearing his usual leather jacket, shades and a cap that covered most of his face. Lisa's face automatically brightened up and she hid behind the counter only to pop right back up with a new layer of lipstick. You stared at her in disbelief as she tieded up herself before walking towards him in a seductive manner. You rolled your eyes. 

Lisa: Hello there Mister~ What can I get for you?

???: Are you okay miss? Your walking strange. 

Lisa propped herself back to normal as you covered your mouth trying to stop yourself from laughing at her embarrassing failure. 

Lisa: O-oh I'm fine. Would you like the usual?