Sandwhich??

I turned around and saw Sara standing opp to me with her arms across her chest . " Lisa !! I was really scared why didn't you tell me that you were here!! God I was worried." said Sara with a frown. " Oh Sara I'm sorry I just came here to get some fresh air and--"

"Met this guy right?" Sara completed the sentence. Sara glanced at Max. "Now what are you doing here with my bestie?" aggressively Sara questioned Max. Max smiled at Sara "I was just talking with your bestie and.......Hey my name is Max" introduced to Sara.  "Be careful with my bestie Max ! I'm Sara" she answered.Max smiled at me.

"So Lisa now I would like you to head home" Sara glanced at me. "But Sara--" before I could complete the sentence "Home!!!! Now !!!" Sara stopped me. (You know besties that's all what they do)

Sara walked before me as I followed her.Suddenly a hand grabs my wrist .I turned around to see Max holding my hand . I gave him a questionable face. "I really had a nice time with you" said Max with a smirk . I smiled at him and continued walking.

Next day ...
Sara had to go to her office with Lucas. But she took a day off for me to get settled. So we decided to go Shopping. We got ready and headed to the shopping mall .  "First let's go to H&M and get some clothes for your work" Sara said ,I nodded. We did shopping for few hours.

We got some clothes and I saw many people with shopping with their kids, teens enjoying their youth, elder people siting in a bench and many things. I was happy that and greatful for coming here and I can't wait to explore this city more.

It was already afternoon so we went to have our lunch in a restaurent. Sara ordered pizza and I ordered Sandwich. We talked for a while and started eating. I smiled at myself and sipped water . " What Lisa why do you smile soo wide for no reason?" Sara questioned me.  " You know what... yesterday Max said that sandwhich was his favorite food and  I'm eating it today" I answered with a smile. Sara raised her eyebrows . "You didn't even tell what were you speaking about yesterday ,how could you Lisa??" Sara asked." Well you didn't leave me to do so" I laughed. Suddenly Sara asked this question " So do you really like Max??" I didn't speak a word ....we remained silent for a while and continued to eat our food

"Hey girls" a voice broke our silence.

This is my fav part ...hope you enjoyed it ...