CHAPTER 19: PLACE YOUR HANDS, IDIOTS

"Wanker! Wake up!" Theo kicked blaise in the leg as the french wouldn't even spare a breath on waking up early. "What is it now, Theo?" He asked hugging his pillow. Theo rolled his eyes, "Fine. We're leaving you."

Blaise rapidly opened his eyes, remembering. "Fuck." He muttered as he stood up. He quickly went to the bathroom to freshen up and change. Theo cursed under his breath as he strided, leaving Blaise in the bedroom.

"Good morning, Africa!" He beamed at the Gryffindors who were casually sitting on the couch, having their morning tea.

Ron grimaced and contorted his eyebrows at the sight of Theodore Nott. "Africa?" He asked menacingly. "Aw, I've never seen a pack of lions before, they say it's only in Africa." Theo shrugged innocently as he sat with them, crossing his leg over the other causing Ron to fume in silence.

"Granger — You and Draco huh?" Theo averted his playful gaze to Hermione who's quietly sipping her tea. "What about it?" She spat back, rolling her eyes. "Nothing. About time." Theo chuckled and grabbed an apple from the mini table causing Hermione to shift uncomfortably from her seat.

"So, Potter? I guess we haven't really met eachother. I'm Nott, Theodore Nott. Blaise had told me you were great back in the room of requirement, for saving them. Poor Goyle, he was so stuck in his father's pants, he stayed in there." Theo said nonchalantly.

"Are you guys really blunt speaking of your dead friends?" Hermione furrowed her eyebrows. She would never talk like that amongst her friends who died in the war. And she saw how Goyle — fell.

"Ah, Granger, you know, we aren't Gryffindors. We aren't cozy and comforting, well, except for Draco now, who's clearly head over heels for you." Hermione blushed at Theo's words about Draco.

"We mourn but we never stay there. We are unforgivably just straight forward. And besides, I was never really friends with Goyle. He was lacking — wit. I suppose that's the word." He said and munched an apple again.

"Lacking wit?" Ron exclaimed. "But Malfoy has been friends with him ever since I can remember, Zabini is too." Ron added.

"Like Potter and Granger are friends with you too. You can relate, Weasley." Theo snorted. Ron fumed and his red hair seemed like it levitated.

Hermione held Ron's hand, to calm his senses and Ron shifted his eyes to Hermione and fixed a small smile.

Harry continued to listen at the bickering, rolling his eyes. Seems like some things never really change. He thought, sipping his tea.

"Where was I again, Potter?" Theo asked, stretching his arms against the couch, wiggling his eyebrows causing Harry to glare.

"I'm bored of always having Blaise and Draco around, but you two, Weasley and Potter, I think I'm entertained once again after ten long years." Theo commented knowingly, looking back in his mind the time he spent with his boring work at his own business firm, with his extravagant one night shagging, and after, only seeing Blaise and Daphne Greengrass, and sometimes the forever moody teenager, Draco Malfoy.

"Maybe you should try having friends then, Nott." Harry finally spoke. "Oh, I have friends. Draco and Blaise. Just not Goyle, please." He said shrugging away and sitting smilingly.

"Bonjour," Blaise had finally emerged from the showers, looking fresh and relaxed. He sat in the empty loveseat, having to face Harry, Theo, Hermione and Ron on both opposite sides. "What's the problem?" He furrowed his eyebrows at them who were all looking quizzical except Theo.

"He's French. Forgive him." Theo butted in causing the three to nod, they never really knew the roots of Blaise Zabini.

"Where's Draco?" Blaise asked. "Oh, he went early on, he had to meet someone in Hogsmeade who can trade us with Carribean portkeys. He should be back by—" Hermione was cut off when Draco appeared from the entrance wall.