T W O

I woke up by the curtains being pushed open, letting the sun shine through my window.

"Good morning honey, first day of school" I heard my mom say in my room making me growl.

I slowly sat up in my bed and looked around my room to see my mom standing by the bed with my medicine in her hand and a glass of water. I grabbed the medicine and swallowed it with help by the water. I gave the now empty glass back to mom before she left. I picked up my phone and looked at the time that read 6:57, school started at eight so I decided to get up and get some breakfast.

I stood up from my bed and walked out. As I walked down the stairs I put my hair up in a messy bun.

I walked into the kitchen where I saw Oliver, John and mom. John was fully dressed in a suit and was holding a bag in one of his hand.

"Good bye now" John said to my mom before he kissed her. He walked by Oliver and ruffled his hair, Oliver brushed his hair away from his face before he kept on eating his cereal.

"Good luck in the new school" John said as he passed me, I smiled at him before I made my way to the counter where I grabbed a bowl and poured some milk in it before I put cereal in it. I grabbed a spoon and started to eat as I talked to mom and Oliver.

It was Oliver's first day at the new school as well. We moved here a week ago and last week we got to stay home to get comfortable and all that stuff so we didn't go to school that week.

It was my last year in school, in about a month I will graduate.

When I was done with my cereal I took my bowl to the trash, emptying the rest of the cereal in there then placing the bowl and spoon in the sink.

I walked back up the stairs and walked into my bedroom. I opened the dresser and picked out a white t-shirt and a pair of black adidas pants that had white patterns on them to pair with that.

I walked to desk that stood just by the dresser. I decided to just put on some mascara since my bags wasn't that visible.

When I was done I grabbed my phone from the charger and grabbed my bag before I made my way downstairs.

Oliver was dressed and had his backpack on his back. He held his phone in one hand and the other one was in his pocket.

He looked at me but looked down at his phone directly after, I rolled my eyes playfully figuring it was about me walking in on him making out with a girl.

I still wonder how, we have barely been in Toronto for a week and he is already eating some girls face up. Plus he is 13, when I was thirteen I was playing with barbies.

"I'm starting the car, get dressed and then go in the car" my mom said before she closed the door. I walked into the hallway and grabbed my black jacket and a pair of sneakers before I put on my backpack and headed outside after Oliver. I got in the car and got seated. Oliver sat in the front and me behind him. Mom started driving and I sat looking out the window feeling myself get more nervous the closer we got.

The car stopped and I heard a seatbelt untuck and a car door open to then slam shut. Oliver. I sighed as I untucked my seatbelt and opened the door before I stepped outside grabbing my backpack.

"Good luck" my mom said and looked back at me with a smile.

"Bye" I said with a smile before I closed the door and turned around to look at the huge building in front of me. I took a deep breath before I started walking towards the entrance.

I made my way to the principal where I was supposed to meet someone that would tour me around.

I grabbed a map of the school that stood right when you came inside. I opened the map and looked for the principal. When I found it I started to walk there.