T H R E E

I walked up to the dress, it was a white wrap dress that had grayish dots, that was laying on the bed and got dressed. I tied the bow around my waist before I turned around and looked in the mirror that was placed on the wall. My blonde hair was wavy and ended just above my chest. I had normal makeup and a necklace around my neck. I smiled at my reflection before I turned around and picked up the black velvet shoes, they had a short heel, not to long because one I can't walk in heels and two I don't want to be too long. I put them on before I walked to my closet and picked out my oversized jean jacket. I checked myself one last time in the mirror before I opened the door and walked outside.

The last week flew by fast, I got to know Alicia better and we became very good friends. Things has been the same between me and Ludvig. School is good, the people are nice and as well with the teachers.

Now it was Saturday and we were going to some dinner with families from all over the place, I don't think I know one family that is going. But luckily for me, Alicia is going to be there so I won't be all alone, well Oliver and Ludvig will be there.

I walked down the stairs where I saw mom and John, and Ludvig. Mom was wearing a tight black dress, not a slutty one. John was wearing a suit, but without the tie. Ludvig was wearing a pair of tight jeans and a white shirt.

"Hi, honey. Can you tell Oliver to hurry up?" My mom said before I could put my foot on the last step. I nodded before I turned around and walked up again.

I walked to Oliver's door and knocked.

"Come in" I heard his voice say, I pulled down the handle and opened the door. When I got in I saw him on his bed with a pair of black jeans and a white hoodie.

"We have to leave" I said to Oliver making him close his phone and stand up. I walked out of the room with Oliver after me and walked down the stairs.

"Why do I have to come?" Ludvig whined as we made our way out to the car. I got in the middle and Ludvig and Oliver sat beside me, mom sat beside John, who was driving.

"I told you, and besides, Jack and Quinn are going to be there as well." John said as he pulled out of the driveway, making Ludvig sigh.

We made our way to the get together or whatever you should call it without a word being spoken.

"We're here" John said and looked back at the three of us that sat in the back. I untucked my seatbelt and so did Ludvig and Oliver.

I made my way out of the car after Oliver and closed the door after me. I looked around and saw what felt like hundreds of people. I sighed as I followed the other ones that walked towards the crowd.

I looked around for Alicia but instead of her my eyes met a pair of silverish eyes that was looking at me, I looked away fast before I looked back again and saw that the person that was staring at me, and still was staring at me was Jack. That was so cliche. I mouthed 'what' at Jack but he just shook his head with a smile before he went back to doing whatever he was doing.

I kept on looking for Alicia and finally I found her, with her boyfriend, Mark. I sighed before I looked around and saw that Oliver and Ludvig was gone, as well was mom and John.

I felt a tap on my shoulder making me turn around. It was Jack, he stood there with a smile.

"Hi" he said as his smile grew bigger, I smiled back at him and looked at him with a questioning face expression.