"I Want More"

This is the second story I've written and published on Wattpad! Yay! :D

BTW, the events in this story take place about 1 year after the events that happened in my first published story; "Will You Be Mine Forever?", so read that story before you read this story.

Thanks~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hetalia x Nyotalia Pairings

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Main Pairing=

Sweden x fem!Finland

Side Pairings =

Denmark x fem!Norway

Hong Kong x fem!Iceland

Slight mentions of Latvia x fem!Sealand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Human Names Used!

Sweden = Berwald Oxenstierna

Finland = Tiina Oxenstierna (Like I said in this story's description, Sweden and Finland are married. And I know Finland's last name is Vianamoinen, but since Finland is a girl in this story, she has Sweden's last name)

Sealand = Penelope Kirkland (Sealand is the adopted daughter of Sweden and Finland)

Denmark = Matthias Køhler

Norway = Nora Køhler (Denmark and Norway got married a few months after the events that took place in my first story)

Hong Kong = Li Xiao Wang

Iceland = Emilía Steilsson

Latvia = Raivis Galante

Estonia = Eduarda Von Bok

Russia = Ivan Braginski

China = Chun-Yan Braginski (China and Russia are married, and since China is a girl in this story, she has Russia's last name)

The characters who are mentioned/are in a specific chapter only make brief appearances.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hetalia belongs to Hidekaz Himaruya

The only thing I own is this fanfiction

Hope you enjoy! ^3^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was just another day for Sweden and Finland, even though Sealand was staying with her friend, Latvia for the week. It was just another normal day... But, something was a little bit off...

Sweden and Finland had eaten dinner a few hours ago and were now cuddling on the sofa while they watched a random show on TV.

Finland took a deep breath and looked up at her tall husband.

"Su-san?" Finland asked.

"Mn?" Sweden quickly turned his attention to Finland.

Finland held back a small scream.

"I-I was thinking about something..." Finland said in a slightly nervous voice.

"Wh't 's t', T'na?"

"Well, since we've been married for 2 years now, and we've had Penelope for 3 years..." Finland said before cutting herself off.

Sweden motioned for Finland to continue.

"I was thinking that we... could have a second child..." Finland said slowly.

"A s'c'nd ch'ld?" Sweden asked.

Finland nodded.

"But I don't want to adopt again..." said Finland.

Sweden caught on to what Finland was telling him almost instantly.

"Y' me'n y' w'nna...?" Sweden started to say before cutting himself off.

Finland smirked and crushed her lips to Sweden's while she ran her fingers up and down his chest, going lower and lower each time.

Finland broke the kiss before Sweden could kiss back.

"You caught on quickly..." Finland said, taking Sweden's glasses off and leaning in for a second kiss.

Their lips met each other's again, and Sweden tilted his head to deepen the kiss. Finland's fingers brushed against something that made Sweden gasp and break the kiss.

Finland smirked at Sweden's reaction and rubbed the same spot that made him gasp when her fingers brushed against it.

Finland kissed Sweden a third time and deepened the kiss after a few seconds. Sweden gasped again and Finland took the opportunity to slip her tongue into Sweden's mouth, their tongues fighting for control. Finland moaned when Sweden won the battle, his tongue exploring Finland's mouth.

They didn't break the kiss until their lungs started screaming for air, both of them panting.

"D' y' w'nna t'ke th's t' o'r b'dr'm?" Sweden asked his wife.

Finland smiled seductively.

"Definitely~... I want it so badly..." Finland told her husband.

"M' too..." Sweden said, smirking.

Sweden wrapped his arms around Finland, and carried her bridal-style to their bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO BE CONTINUED