Revealing

This is the last chapter!!! :)

I don't feel like writing the description for the 5th time, so I'm not going to even bother putting it. The only thing i will put is that Hetalia and Nyotalia belong to Hidekaz Himaruya.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Iceland and her bridal party walked into the store they would be shopping at.

"Hi, ladies! Here to try on dresses?" asked the receptionist.

The group nodded.

"Well then, follow me, ladies!" the receptionist said as she led the group to a small sitting room that was right next to the fitting rooms.

(Short Time Skip)

Two female employees walked into the room.

"Hi, my name is Christa." said one of the employees. "And this is Lísa." Christa said, gesturing to the other employee.

"We'll be helping you with the dresses." said Lísa.

"Okay, so, which one of you is the bride-to-be?" Christa asked.

"That would be me. My name's Emilía." said Iceland.

"Okay, what's everyone else's names?" Lísa asked.

(Time Skip)

"Emilía, do you know what colour you want the dresses to be?" Lísa asked.

"Crimson red." Iceland answered.

"Okay, we'll have Nora and Alice try some styles first." said Lísa.

Norway and Britain nodded and stood up.

"Right this way, ladies." said Christa, motioning for the two nations to follow her and Lísa.

(Time Skip)

Finland stood in the dressing room, looking in the full length mirror. Her hands were resting on her slightly flat stomach.

She had gained a little bit of weight during the first week of her pregnancy, but barely enough for it to be noticeable through her clothes.

Finland heard the door open, and she quickly took her hands off her stomach.

"Are you ready to try on some dresses, Tiina?" Christa asked.

"Yep!" Finland said happily as she turned to face Christa, who was putting the dresses on hooks that were attached to the wall.

"Great! Let's get started!" Christa said excitedly.

Finland got undressed and Christa helped Finland put the dress on.

"Um... Christa?" Finland asked.

"Yes, Tiina?" Christa replied.

"Do you think you could get this dress in a bigger size?" Finland asked.

"But, this size is just fine! I don't see any problems with it!" said Christa.

"I'm talking about the future, Christa. I'm not going to be the same size in 3 months!" said Finland.

"What? I don't understa-" Christa started to say before Finland cut her off.

"Christa, my husband and I have been married for 2 years, and we've had Penelope for 3 years now. And recently, we decided that we should have a second child... So, here I am now, telling you to get me this dress in a bigger size..." said Finland.

Christa caught on to what Finland was telling her pretty quickly.

"Oh! Congratulations! I'll get you a bigger size right away!" Christa said as she started untying Finland's dress.

"No need to untie it, Christa. I'll go out in this size." said as she as she felt the dress getting looser.

"Sorry..." Christa said as she tied Finland's dress again.

"Okay! All done! You can go out now!"
Christa said, opening the door for Finland.

Finland smiled as she walked out of the dressing room and made her way to where Iceland and the rest of the bridal party were.

(Short Time Skip)

"Wow... That dress looks great on you, Tiina!" North Italy exclaimed.

"Thanks, Feli... It's a little bit tight though..." said Finland.

"Tight...? What do you mean 'tight'? And where's Christa?" Iceland questioned.

"I had Christa go get me a bigger size, because I'm not going to be able to fit in this one in 3 months..." answered Finland.

"Why not?" Iceland asked.

"Because... I'm pregnant." Finland confessed.

"You're... pregnant?" Iceland asked.

Finland nodded.

Norway and Britain looked at each other for a brief moment before looking back at Finland.

"I'm so happy for you, Tiina!! Ooooh! Just wait until Felka* hears about this!" North Italy said happily.

"Everything she buys for the baby will probably be pink, regardless if it's a girl or not!" said South Italy.

"That's probably going to be true, Romana!" North Italy said, giggling.

"Tiina?" Christa called.

"Hmm?" Finland turned to face Christa.

"I got the dress. Let's see how it fits." said Christa.

"Okay! Let's go then." Finland said, walking towards Christa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felka is the name I chose for female Poland.

Hope you liked this story! :3