hopeless

[3rd person]

Finally out of the closet Jungkook and Taehyung were greeted with Jin and his flops, with a threatening glare directed at them both.

Taehyung, being the petty person he is turns to Jungkook with a scowl and a pissy, "frick you man." Walking away afterwards.

Jungkook scoffs and shouts, "When and where baby," earning him a middle finger from the latter and an amused snort from Jin.

Jin watches with a raised eyebrow as he gages the situation, finally coming to the answer, they're hopeless.

Jungkook looks back at Jin after intently watching Taehyung walk away, more specifically his ass, before noticing the rest of the boys dipped out of there.

"Hey, where'd they all go?"

Jin shrugs in response and hits Jungkook with his flops before plopping them on the ground and sliding his feet into them.

"What the fuck was that for?"

"For being a dumb whore."

"Wow, I feel the love."

"That's odd because that's not what I intended for you to feel."

"Man I need new friends," Jungkook breathes with a chuckle.

"Perhaps you do." Jin pretended to think, "Well gotta blast, have fun being a lonely, loner, loser, wannabe."

Jungkook snorts and does a salute motion with his hand before turning to go home. Because fuck school.

———————————

This chapter is just filler and I'm really sorry. Wattpad deleted all of my previously written drafts and then I became really busy, I have a summer job now so I haven't had the time to rewrite any of the chapters. I'll try to update more often because there was a ridiculously long waiting time for all you guys and I'm genuinely sorry because I love writing and I love reading all of your comments. Remember to vote and stuff, love you guys 🦶🏼

 Remember to vote and stuff, love you guys 🦶🏼