1

Min Y/n's POV
I hate myself! I hate everything about me! I'm fat, I'm a slut, and a whore! That's what Yoongi calls me now!

"Why is he doing this to me?" I whispered to myself. Do he hate me now? Does he regret being with me? Marrying me?

The door opened and I heard so many noises downstairs. I peeked through the door and I saw the BTS. What are they doing here?

"Noona? Noona!" Jungkook yelled and I quickly closed the door and layed in my bed crying.

"Dongsaeng ah? Please answer us." Hobi oppa said in a soft voice and I sniffed.

The door opened and It revealed Rm.

"What's wrong?" He asked while walking closer to me. He hugs me and I cried in his chest.

"He-he cheated with me, Namjoon Oppa. Yoongi cheated." I said and I cried.

"Noona!" Jungkook hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Did he hurt you noona?" Jungkook asked and I nodded.

"Where?" I pointed at my legs and arms. Jungkook's eyes widened and his eyes are full of anger and sadness.

"Noona...you just said to me that he cheated on you but why you didn't tell me that he hurt you too?" Jungkook said and I cried in his chest.

"Is that what is this all about?" Jin asked and I nodded.

"Where is he now?" Jimin asked me.

"In his slut's house." I said with anger in my eyes.

"Were going there. Tell us where it is?" Jin asked me and I nodded.

After 30 mins we arrived at the house.

"I could hear some moans." I said and I quitely cried. We entered the house and they didn't seemed to be noticed. Jin barged in and there I saw my Yoongi fucking some slut. It really hurts me. My husband cheating on me.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" Jungkook ran at him and punched him hard.

"I TRUSTED HER TO YOU! THEN WHAT DID YOU DO?! CHEATED TO HER?! YOUR A FUCKING BASTARD! DID YOU KNOW THAT SHE CRIED EVERYDAY THINKING THAT YOU DON'T LOVE HER?!" Jungkook yelled. He doesn't even care who he is yelling at.

"Why we should care? She's a slut anyways. Now fuck off and leave us alone." Lee Hana said and rolled her eyes on me.

"You slut!" Jimin slapped her hard. Ooo that gonna leave a mark.

"Y/n...I'm sorry..." I looked at Suga and I rolled my eyes on him. He stand up and walked towards me. He has boxers on now.

Jin stopped him and pushed him away. I slapped Hana hard and punched her. I beat her ass and kiss her legs.

"Y/n! Stop!" Suga yelled and the boys hold him.

"Stop?! YOU WANT ME TO STOP BEATING YOUR SLUT?! YOUR 100% BLIND YOONGI! I'M YOUR WIFE NOT JUST A TOY! YOUR A BASTARD!  I TRUSTED YOU! BUT YOU PLAYED MY HEART!" I yelled and slapped him hard.

"I'm sorry..." He said. I scoffed.

"Sorry is not enough Yoongi. Here. Give this ring and go gave it to your slut and marry her instead. Were over now." I said and walked away.

Author's POV
After Y/n walked away the boys looked at the sad Yoongi infront of them.

"You did great hyung! You really did great with that whore!" Jungkook yelled and ran after you.

"I'm really dissapointed on you Yoongi. You broke her heart when you promised Jungkook, Youngjae and Gdragon sunbae to protect her and never break her heart." Jin shaked his head and walked away following you two.

"Think everything hyung. Think before you do something you will regret." Jimin said and walked away.

"It's been 10 years since we quit being idols Yoongi but the other idols is keeping in touch what happen to Y/n." Namjoon said and he walked away.

"Your not the right guy for Y/n noona." Taehyung said and ran out.

"I'm wasting my time on you." Jhope said and walked away.

After they all walked away Yoongi felt guilt all over his body and anger because he is mad at himself.

"Babyyyy~~ let's continue what we were doing pleaseeee~" Hana said and hugged Yoongi. Yoongi harshly removed her arms and dressed up and leaved her alone.

"YOONGI! Where are you going?!" Hana yelled but Yoongi didn't turned around.

Y/n's POV
I was now packing my stuff along with my daughter's clothes.

Someone barged in and I looked at the person.

"Jagiya... don't leave me please." Yoongi begged and I just glared at him.

I continue packing my clothes and Yoona's clothes. Once I finished I stood up and grab Yoona's hands and pick our bags. Yoongi followed downstairs.

"Jagi please don't leave me." He begged one more time and he kneeled down.

"No. You broke my heart already." I said in an cold tone.

"Goodbye Min Yoongi." I said and the boys followed me in my car.

Yoongi followed us in the garage. Once I was out of the garage, Yoongi chased the car but suddenly he stopped cause he can't run anymore.

Yoongi's POV

"Y/N! NOOOO!" I yelled while staring at the car fading away at my sight.

The love of my life leaved me. She actually leaved me. I'm sorry Y/n....