5

Yoongi's POV
I went to a coffee shop, just to chill and relieve my stress from my breakup with Y/n. Why is it? I missed her. Her vanilla scent, her hugs, and her kiss when I am mad at her. I miss those things from her.

I get distracted when a waiter ask me what am I going to order, while I'm thinking those things.

"One Americano please, Thank you" I said. He nodded and went to the counter to make my order. I think again but suddenly I heard the door of the coffee shop opened.

I looked at it and I got shocked when I saw her. Y/n. She looked at the coffee shop, then when she saw that it is already full, she look at the me and she looked away at my stare.

A minute later, my order was served and I saw a guy in the window who is staring at Y/n. I looked at Y/n and I saw her that she isn't comfortable on her position.

"Y/n! Hey! Come over here!" I call her and she look at me then she came.

"Take a seat." I told her and she take a seat. I'm just looking at her. Her lips which I always kiss but now I can't. I smelled her cologne, her vanilla scent and it makes my eyes close because it so pleasant to smell. Damn. I want to hug her and kiss her again if she gets back to me.

"Yoongi.." she said but I'm still staring at her.

"y/n.. I'm sorry." I told her and I hold her hands that are in the table.

"I'll do anything just come back to me. Please y/n tell me what am I going to do." I told her.

"Get my trust Yoongi, make it go back again.." She told me while smiling showing her bunny smile.

"Of course. I'll do that." I told her and I smiled too showing my gummy smile.

After my conversation with Y/n, I walk her to our house a year ago. When we arrived at the house, she hugged me and smiled.

"Bye Yoongi! Thanks again!" She said and entered inside their home.

Unknowingly, I smiled. I finally hugged the woman that I've been missing for weeks.

God, knows how I love her. Her vanilla scent, her eye colour changes based on her mood, her plump lips, her chubby cheeks, everything about her!

Goddamn, I reall miss her. How I wish I'll be hugging her and kissing her lips.

Y/n's POV
I was smiling and the boys are looking at me weirdly. I ran to my room and screamed to my pillow. I heard heavy footsteps and my door slammed opened.

"Noona! Are you okay? Why are you screaming?" Jungkook asked me and I shooked my head. I screamed at my pillow again and they all looked at me weirdly again.

"Noona. Why are you so happy?" They asked me and I shooked my head.

"Nothing. Get out now." I said and they all scrambled to get out. I laughed and saw that Yoongi is staring at me in the window.

He smiled at me and waved. I smiled in return. He climbed the tree and carefully crawl to the branch. Once, he reached my balcony, I opened the door and let him in.

"Why are you here?" I asked him and he was just staring at me.

"Yoongi? Min Yoongi?" I asked again but he pulled me closer to him.

"Damn..I missed you so much. Your scent, your cheeks, your eyes when they changed colour based on your mood." He said and I giggled.

"And those lips.." he said and he stared at my lips. Damn I want to kiss his lips too.

Okay I admit. I still love him. This past 10 years he's been with me. I can't explain how much I love him.

His lips was pressed in mine and he bit my lip asking for entrance to his tongue. This goes for another 3 mins and we pulled away.

He smiled and he stick our foreheads.

"Goddamn Y/n..please be mine again." He said and pecked my lips.

"I will Yoongi." I said and kissed him again passionately.

There was a knock on my door and the door opened revealing Jin Oppa. His eyes widened when he saw Yoongi in my side.

"WHAT HE IS DOING IN HERE?!" He screamed and all the boys rushed in my room.

"YOONGI HYUNG?!" Jimin screamed and I cover my ears because of there screaming.

"Guys! Calm down!" I said and they all shut up.

"Thank you. As I was saying, Me and Y/n are together again." Yoongi said and pulled my closer by my waist.

"Aish..I agree but make sure don't make noona cry okay hyung?" Jungkook said and hugged his hyung.

"Yeah we agree too." Hoseok Oppa hugged me and this turned out in a group hug.

"Where's my little min, babe?" He asked me and Yoona came to the room.

"Eomma? Why is Jin oppa screaming? He woken me up." Yoona said and glared at Jin oppa.

"What? Your father is here that's why." Jin oppa said and rolled his eyes on Yoona.

"Such a big meanie." Yoona said and I carried her.

"Pig." Yoona said and I laughed so hard.

"Why are you laughing?" Namjoon oppa asked me and I smiled.

"Yoona said that Jin oppa is a pig." I sajd and I can't control my laughter.

"YOU LITTLE MIN!" Jin oppa shouted and carried Yoona and starts to tickle her.

"Baby?" Yoongi called at Yoona and she ran towards her father.

"Appa! I missed you!" Yoona said and hugged her father.

"I missed you too Little Min, and your mother." Yoongi said and I smiled.

"We'll take Yoona away first so you can have your little moment." Jin oppa said and Taehyung grabbed Yoona at me and they all  walked out the door.

"So..my Y/n..let's continue our moment shall we?" He asked me and smirked.

"I'll the incharged, baby boy." I said and pushed him in the bed. I locked the door and pulled the curtains close.

(OKAY GONNA STOP HERE😂)