Michael Imagine 01

New Sounds
[young!Michael]
You and Michael have been living together for the last three months and have been trying to get accustomed to each other's way of living. Small things would annoy you like how he'd leave the toilet seat up, or he'd leave the light on as he slept. Usually while he was out with the rest of the pythons working on god knows what, you would study in the living room and lightly play some music. It varied from jazz to classical to even showtunes. See Mike usually likes to curl up on the couch and read a nice book while he lays in your lap, but usually it's in pure silence. He comes home at the same time usually every night so you tend to turn off the radio a few minutes before he arrives. Today though, today was different. You were fixing yourself some coffee to help you with your studying singing to whatever record you had playing when the door opened. "Hi dear!" Michael shouted over the loud music. You run over to the record player to turn it off when Michael stops you. "Why are you going to turn it off? I really like it... what is it?" He asks. Your eyes lit up, you never saw Michael as the type to really enjoy the music you listen to, you saw this as your chance to express your love for these artist to your boyfriend. "It's Elton John! Have you REALLY not heard of him?" You asked "I've heard of him I just never heard his music, I'm more into Bruce Springsteen and stuff like that." He replied. He looked at the record and was slightly confused as to where you got it and asked you where you had your records and you led him to the closet. You had two full cartons of records, ranging from acts like Queen, Elton John, James brown, Blondie, Sparks to Movie soundtracks for films like Jaws, the rocky horror picture show, The Godfather, so on and so forth. Michael was like a kid in a candy store looking through all your records. He would look at one and you seemed to know nearly everything about that record which really impressed Michael. You two spent the whole day talking about music and your favorite artists and made plans to even go to a concert in the near future together. "Love, thanks for showing me all this new music and different artists, it's nice to see a different part of you" Michael said with a smile on his face. "As long as you don't make me listen to pure Bruce Springsteen I'll be glad to listen to your music as well" you say with a chuckle.