14.Stuck

"What I-"I don't know how to react.Sometimes i fell like he's really cute and interesting to get close but sometimes i feel like he's just a fuckboy.I don't know.What should I do.I need someone right now.I need Eunmin.I need Jihyun.

It's awkard silent between us and I decided to say "I don't know. I'm just seeing you as my friend.Nothing else.I'm sorry."I looked down not looking at him.

"It's okay.I know it's your answer though"he mumbled and looked at the windows.I don't know what should I do nowwww.HELP!Why it's feel so time really slow here.

TAEHYUNG POV

We always being the last one.It's our turn now and I sit opposite that witch.She folded her arm while watching outside the window.Silent and silent and silent.

I'm bored.I can't play my game since my phone out of battery.What should I do.Why this ride so long.Suddenly,this Ferris Wheels stop.What now.

"Attention to all of the people who ride Ferris Wheels.There's something wrong with the electric and we're really sorry about that.Don't worry and stay calm on your sit.We're gonna repair the technical soon.Our bad."

Ugh i know this gonna happen.I look infront and saw that witch already sleeping.WTH she already sleeping in this situation.Then,i saw something coming from her mouth.It's go down to her chin.Ew!It's a drooled.I though girl don't have a drooled when sleeping.Wait! She's not girl.Hahahah

I'm bored I'm bored I'm bored.What should I do.I started to checking my jacket what's inside them.I saw my spinner.Nope.A marker.Nope.Haa marker.I smirked to myself and take the marker.

JIMIN POV

"What should we do now! I'm hungry"Jihyun said as she rubbed her stomach.Then,I started remember something.I check my pocket and found some chewing gum and sweets.I like taking them along with me.

I take them and show it to her. "Want some?" "Wow! Can I" she looked at me with her puppy eyes.Oh goody cutie pie."Take it then"I gave her half and me half.Then,I started to to open my chewing gum while she open sweets first.

After for awhile,I blowed the gum out and started to making a bubble."Woah!How you do that!" She asked with a interested tone."You don't know?"I asked her and blowed one more time and she shooked her head.I teach her and she follows my lead.

10 minutes later(spongebob version)

I feel someone slap my face when I was seeing city view.I turned my head and saw Jihyun with a bubble at her mouth."Woah!!You did it!!"I saw her smiling.Cute

Then,I popped the bubble."Why you popped ittt!! It's hard to make it you know!!"then she started to blowed chewing gum in her mouth again but failed."Looked what you have done!!I can't make it again!!" She sit in the corner and folded her arm,sulking from what I've done.

"Aigoo,I'm sorry~You're just too cute"I sit beside her and make a puppy eye and she blushed.Kyeopta.I pinched her nose."Yahh!!" "Whatt? You're just too cute"I pinched jer cheeks.

Your POV

I wake up from something noisy.And that's comes from Taehyung who is snoring.Are we gonna spend our night here?I thought.I checked my phone to see the time now.When I want to unlock,I saw a reflection of my face in my phone.

"WHO IS THIS!!!WHO MAKE THIS!!"I frowned,screamed and my face looked at Taehyung who is sleeping soundly infront of me."Kim Taehyung you're gonna die..I swear it..."

...
Lol another one! It's short anyways :)