****CHAPTER ONE****

It was sunny outside the sun was shining but his face couldn't look more dreadful,it was sadness,hurt masked BY ANGER....The door opened to expose him to the sun,he stepped out of his misty black mercedes benz clutching onto his black custom made Gucci suit . He made it inside the private jet . Longing to get to his destination

He just wanted to get away from this lifeless world he lived in. For some London was a dream but to the infamous Damien Delcastio,it was just as hallow as an empty she'll . Only the heavens knew how many times he canted..."it's almost over"
But was not drawing to an end rather the days just got longer...

The pressure he has been getting from his mother about marriage didn't even make the hospitality of the month list . Every visit was accompanied by a WANT he wasn't even suprised all he ever got from her was the opportunity to be a excessary in her perfect world . Or mush rather an annoying way to get his father back.

After all the dreadful things she did to her,he kept her around with the hope she would change . But this was thee Danielle Delcastio . Her ways would never change like she said....."I got in this world using this charm,I would rather take my chances"
Sometimes he wondered what his father saw in her but he would never ask . Mabey he feared the answer would be exactly as expected...Manipulation...

Trying to idolise his mother was impossible,she was as low as they stooped, as cunning as they got and as delirious as they came . Sometimes all he wanted was to help her,so that she would change but you can never fix someone who sees no fault in what they do . So all he did was try to accept her,but when that didn't work he tolerated her .And Lord knew how many prayer went into staying in the same room as her.

So when he had a chance to get away he took it without a second thought . As when he was offered a choice of freedom he took it with both hands . It was more than just freedom it was a chance to see her again..

There was no word to describe how he missed her,he missed everything about her . How the corners of her lips would twitch up when she saw a single flower or how she couldn't sleep without drinking camomile tee or how she sucks her thumb at the age of 25,it just never seezed to amaze him . And goodness her hugs, they were the best they just made it all go away ...

So here he was on the front porch of the women who stole his heart 5 year ago and made it her home . reaching deep in his pocket,he took out his gold wedding ring and placed it where it belonged . After inhaling a great amount of air,he master d up the courage to knock on the door.

Thank you so much for taking a chance on my book , I hope you enjoyed it.....

Tell me what you think I would love to hear your thoughts on this chapter
Xoxox♥♥♥
Lovely Nthati♥♥♥♥