Is There A New Relationship Forming?

Matt's Pov:

Matt woke up to a yelling from Caroline. He groaned. He loved Caroline but she can be annoying sometimes. Elena must've told her about Bonnie's death. A wave of sadness hit Matt again and he rose from the guest room's bed to go comfort Caroline. But when he entered the room he saw Bonnie eyes were open and had her hands on Damon's face. She was obviously alive and well!

"BONNIE!" Matt ran and grabbed Bonnie from Damon and giving her a bear hug.

"Ok, ok Matt, if I wasn't dead before, I might die now from lack of oxygen," she laughed, so instead he started repeatedly kissing Bonnie on her cheeks while grabbing on her waist. A loud growl was heard across the room and everyone turned towards Damon. His blue eyes was now red and was surronded by black veins. His white fangs were out and were flashing at Matt. Matt was silently amused of how jealous Damon was so he didn't let go right away.

"As you can see, boy-wonder, Bonnie is alive and well, so you may let go of her now."

"Relax, Damon. She's like my little sister."

"Little?! I'm older you."

"By of couple of days." She shrugged.

"It still counts." Matt was too busy joking with Bonnie that he didn't see Damon flash behind him.

"Mind if I step in, Mutt?" Damon asked rhetorically while grabbing Bonnie from him.

"Will you guys shut up?!" Caroline demanded.

"Care," Elena warned

"No your boyfriend, and Damon's brother is in trouble and we're not doing anything." Caroline paused for a second and looked at Damon's drawer.

"Pack your stuff," she told Damon. She looked at Bonnie. "You too."

"Why, Blonde?"

"Because we are going to Miami to rescue your brother." Damon sighed and pinch the bridge of his nose. Everyone looked at him to see if he would oblige.

"Ok ok fine that.... *sighs*... that seems like the right thing to do now." Bonnie smiled and Matt walked over to Caroline.

"Care, I'm coming," Matt stated with his mind already made up. "Stefan is my friend too and he's the reason why Damon hasn't killed us all." Caroline have him a doubting look.

"Look Matt," Bonnie interrupted. "Maybe it isn't the best idea for you to go since you are.....human."

"Bons, you know I'm capable of handling myself."

"I know Matty."

"And you know how I hate you guys leaving me out of things."

"Matt."

"No, I'm sick of you guys acting like I need to be coddled and like I'm the weak one. Elena's the one always getting into trouble." Elena gave him a offended look, which he shrugged at. "You know Bonnie we used to be closer, but every since you guys been surrounded by the supernatural, I'm completely forgotten about." Bonnie looked away guiltily which didn't go unnoticed by Damon.

"I suggest you watch your tongue, blue eyes, before I rip it out of your mouth," Damon threaten. "It's not Bonnie's fault she's always dragged into our mess." Matt glared at Damon and then looked back at Bonnie.

"You're going to let your boyfriend talk to me that way?" He asked her, his voice getting low. Bonnie put a hand on his upper arm.

"Matt, maybe you could calm down a bit," she suggested cautiously. He shooked his head in disbelief and pushed her hand away.

"Unbelievably," he mumbled as he stormed out of the room, followed by a worried Elena.

"Matt!" She called. "Matt!"

"WHAT?!" He shouted at her.

"Matt, Bonnie just died and came back to life. She's not in the right mind space."

"No no, I don't want to hear that, Alright? It's just excuses for you guys being shitty friend. As a matter of fact, it's not even her making the excuses. It's you making it up for her to kiss her ass because you feel guilty about YOU being a shitty friend." Elena shook her head as a tear fell from her eye.

"Why are you acting like this?" She cried softly. "Why do you hate me." He ran his hand through this sandy blonde hair.

"I don't hate you, I hate they way you've been acting. I hate the way you treated Bonnie, Caroline and me when you started hanging out with the Salvatores. I hate the fact that even though you get everything handed to you, you act like you are the only person who goes through some bad shit. And most of all, I hate the fact that even though you act like the biggest bitch of them all.....I can't find myself to hate you, Elena." He whispered the last part and took a step closer to her.

"Matt," she breathed. He wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her closer. Their lips brushed each other hesitantly until Matt smashes his lips onto hers. She hungrily kissed back and wrapped her arms around his neck. He pushed his tongue through her teeth and massaged her tongue. She moaned and grabbed a fistful of his hair. Unable to control himself he pushed her against the wall behind them and made her wrap her legs against his waist. Coming to her sense she grabbed his face to stop him from kissing her.

"Matt wait. What about Stefan. You were just talking about how great of a friend he is." He sighed.

"Yeah." He let go of her and took a step back. "I'm sorry."

"No no it's ok. It was me too."

"Elena.... I didn't want to stop." She nodded.

"I know." She whispered understandingly. "Let's just find Stefan first and then we....I don't know." Just then Caroline walked in stood in between them and folded her arms.

"So I just heard everything. You know? Vampire hearing." Matt scoffed at Caroline for invading their privacy. "Hey sometimes I can't control it. Just like how Elena can't control her lady parts."

"CAROLINE!" Matt scolded.

"No it's fine Matt, she's right. I'll go back upstairs and check on Bonnie to see if she's ready to leave." Elena walked back upstairs and Matt glared at Caroline.

"What? I'm not the skank here."

"And neither is Elena. She's just confused by her feelings."

"Confuse my ass. Manipulating three guys. How low can she get? What about Stefan's feelings."

"Hey let me ask you something, are you in love with Stefan."

"What!? Hell no. He's like my best male friend."

"Ok ouch I'll try not to take that to heart." Caroline rolled her eyes.

"Ha ha, you're so funny," she replied sarcastically. "I'm not in love with Stefan. Why'd you ask?"

"Umm because you seem so worried about Stefan all of a sudden." She sighed.

"When I first turned into a vampire, Damon wanted to kill me. But Stefan stopped him. And even though it was basically Damon's fault for me turning into a vampire, Stefan treated me as his responsibility. He took care of me and made sure I got a handle of being a vampire. He makes me feel safe and he makes me feel important. Just like he didn't give up on me, I'm not giving up on him." She turned and started walking back up stairs. "Oh and if you still want to come with us, you can."

As she walked away, Matt couldn't help but feel more and more guilty.

Authors Note:
I'm sorry if Matt and Elena isn't want you intitially wanted but I couldn't help myself. I haven't really thought about Matt and Elena together, but if you read my description of myself you'll know how much I love when people who argue most of time get together. It makes the relationship more intense. I also wanted to express Matt and Bonnie's friendship and Stefan's and Caroline friendship. Although this is mainly a Bamon's fanfiction, there are other shippings I like to express.