The Shields match and Mandy Rose

Asia's POV

Me: Do you guys think we did the right thing?

I look at the guys as they bandage up their hands. Roman walks up to me and puts his arm around my waist.

Roman: *smiles* one calm down and two we got this

Dean: Exactly the New Day has nothing on us Ace

Seth: So just relax your pretty little head Ace.. This isn't new to us

I nod my head trusting their words. Roman plants a kiss on my cheek, reassuring me that everything will be ok.

Roman: Just like Seth said relax baby girl

Me: Ok... Y'all ready?

Dean & Seth: Let's do it

Roman takes my hand and the four of us head to the ring. I watch the guys as they stand together in the ring. I then hear the New Day theme song begin to play.

Ring annoucer: And their opponents, The New Day.

Roman grabs my hand and holds the bottom ring rope for me. I step out and jump down.

Romans POV

I talk with the guys before the match begins, we all agreed for Dean to go first for the team. And the New Day chose Xavier. They lock up and Dean puts woods in a headlock, As he sideslammed him to the mat. Woods lifts himself off the mat, making Dean let go. But knowing Dean, He gets irritated easily. Dean backs himself into the corner and tags me in. I step in the ring and seeing Woods face is priceless. Woods tries to tackle me but I clothesline him. I watch as Woods holds his neck as he scoots to his corner tagging in Big E. E comes up in my face talking crap, before we both start throwing punches at each other. I slap him making him stumble back into the corner. I then begin kicking him until the referee stops me. I try to pin him, but E kicked out. I frown and stand up going to the corner. I run to spear Big E, but he lifts me up slamming me knocking the wind out of us both.

Asia: *screams* C'MON ROMAN

I crawl my way over to my corner, seeing Seth with his hand out ready to tag. I tag in Seth as Big E tags in Kofi, And they start going at it. As soon as Seth kicked Kofi in the head, before He curbstomped him getting the win for our team. Asia runs into the ring and checks on me.

Me: I'm good baby girl

Asia smiles and raises all our hands. But the celebration was cut short, As music played and we see Mandy Rose at the top of the ramp with a mic in her hand.

Mandy: Well isn't this cute... Three men and a young girl celebrating together

I look down at Asia as she pops her knuckles.

Mandy: You know what Asia.... I think Roman deserves more of a woman than a little girl

The crowd gasps. Asia puts her hair up in a bun as I put my arms around her.

Asia: *Yells* you talking a lot of crap for someone that doesn't do much

Mandy smiles

Mandy : Roman sweetheart when your done playing with whatever that is call me... I'll show you what a real woman looks like

Asia tries to get out of the ring, but I grab her holding her back.

~Later backstage~

I walk up to Asia as she's sitting on a backstage trunk.

Me: Hey you ok?

Asia: *pissed* Can I go and hit her with a steel chair?

I laugh a bit.

Me: No baby girl... Listen *holds her hand* I'm all yours no one else's

Asia nods and kisses me

Me: I Love you

Asia: I love you too

What will happen next?
Will Mandy keep taunting Asia?
Comment and Vote please👊💖