Coke in her nose and my dick all in her butt...

G U S T  A V  ' S   POV

  I lock the bathroom door to the girls' bathroom and begin to attack Moon with lust. She's so beautiful and I can't help imagine the things I could do to her. I begin to kiss her beautiful plump pink lips and she attaches her hand to my hair and lightly tugs at it earning a groan from me. I begin to rub her ass through her jeans my erection growing by the second. I only met her yesterday, am I really just gonna fuck her and go? I can't do that to her, she seems great and she's a fan...I guess we'll just see where this goes.

M O O N ' S   POV

Gustav's hands begin to roam my ass while we continue to make out. He pushes me against the wall in the bathroom and tucks his hands under my thighs as he wraps them around his waist. He pulls his lips apart from my own and begins to attack my neck as he slowly starts rubbing his boner against my weak spot through my jeans. He begins bucking his hips into my crotch and I moan at the sensation. I unwrap my legs and stand up on the floor and kick off my shoes and begin to slide my jeans down my thighs. My red lace thong slowly starts to appear the more I lower down my jeans, I kick them off and he throws off his jeans as well. He picks me up once again and slams me against the wall instantly rubbing himself against me. I try to hold in my moans as his erection is rubbing against me, only separated by two articles of clothing; my thong and his boxers. My wetness begins to drip out of my thong. "Are you wet for daddy baby girl?" Gus groans into my ear after asking me. "Yes daddy", I whisper in his ear. "Not loud enough", he grunts after bucking his hips into me faster. "Yes, daddy!" He grunts and reaches his hand into my thong while still bucking his hips. He uses two fingers to circle my clit as I gasp for air trying my best not to moan. He drops me to my feet and my feet feel as sudden coldness to them from the tile floor. "Have you done this before baby girl?", he asks. I nod giving him permission as he slowly pulls off my thong.

I begin to pull off his boxers and he kicks them off once they reach his feet, I do the same with my thong. He then again, lifts me up and pins me against the wall, his huge cock entering me. He groans in pleasure and I gasp not ready for his length, nor size. "Fuck you're tight baby girl", he groans out as he begins to rock his hips into mine faster. "Oh- fuck harder", I moan out as he goes faster, and rougher. He takes his hand and attaches it to my throat, turning me on even more. He begins to thrust even faster, causing the smacking noises of our skin to echo around the walls and floors of the bathroom. "You're such a little cock slut aren't you? You love when I fuck you until you're moaning my name don't you baby girl?" I moan loudly in response as he takes his hand away from my throat and begins to rub my clit. I almost scream in pleasure, leaving scratches on Gus's back. " I'm gonna have to pull out soon baby girl", he grunts. "I- I'm on b- birth control, cum in me daddy". Those words must have triggered him because he began drilling into me even harder, I felt as if I could feel him in my stomach. I was moaning uncontrollably and he was constantly grunting in my ear. "I- I'm gonna cum" I moan out. He thrusts forcefully as he says "cum on my cock baby girl", sending me over the edge causing me to squirt on his dick and the floor, he soon cums in me, I feel his warm load enter my body as we're both panting. "That was the best sex I've ever had", I truthfully state. "Me too baby girl." We pick up our clothing and get dressed and head to our second class. We both missed half an hour of it. So nothing is suspicious I leave first and he makes sure no one sees him leaving the girls' bathroom after leaving a few minutes afterward. I enter my classroom late and not walking correctly. Thank god me and Gustav don't have the same second period, that would be obvious. Holy fuck is he great...I just hope I wasn't a quick fuck...I want to be more than that, I've been listening to him since he came out, his words stopped me from cutting, he let me know I wasn't alone. It'd break me if i hurt him...or if he hurt me.