I could never be a wannabe...

G U S   POV

     I hear a soft knock on the front door and see Moon jump up and down excitedly as she goes to open it. As she puts her hand on the doorknob, she collects herself to make it seem like she wasn't jumping up and down fifteen seconds prior. I quietly laugh at her childishness. She swings the door open and Jazz comes in with a girl trailing behind him as she's grabbing his waist. She's very short compared to him, so I can't see her face until she peeked around his shoulder to look at Moon. I see Moon push Jazz out of the way and hug the girl that was now separated from him. He scoffs and walks towards me instead and pulls me into a hug. I laugh as I see Moon and the girl laughing about whatever they're talking about, and Jazz rolling his eyes at the two. 

"Who's she Jazz", I ask considering he just moved here not too long ago, but I'd never seen her here before either. 

"My name is Lil Tracy now, I left Thraxxhouse and changed my stage name, so instead of calling by my real name, you can call me Tracy." He smiles. 

"That's fucking sick dude, I'm happy for you", I state happily. 

"Oh also, her name is Nava, I've been with her for a few months, she moved here with me. She's not enrolled until next week though." 

I nod in understanding. I look at Moon and Nava still conversating like they were secretly childhood best friends, I could tell they had an immediate connection the second they met eyes. It honestly makes me wonder if Moon is Bisexual, she would have told me by now though. I never realized that I hadn't even brought up the fact that I like girls and guys. What if she leaves me? I'll tell her when the time is right. What she doesn't know can't her. I feel a peck on my lips knock me back into reality as I realize it's Moon pulling me away from my thoughts.

I stare at the short girl as she smiles up at me with her puppy dog eyes. God, I wanna rail her over the kitchen counter.

"Jesus Gus keep that to yourself", I hear Tracy yell while he and Nava are hand in hand. 

My eyes widen and I blush realizing I didn't say that sentence in my head. 

"Shit I'm sorry, that was supposed to stay in my thoughts." I rub the back of my neck embarrassedly. I look at Moon and she's biting her lip, blushing because she's embarrassed just as much as I am, maybe even more. 

"You guys wanna make these pizzas or am I gonna have them all to myself", Nava loudly states, breaking the awkward silence. We all laugh and join her and Tracy in the kitchen. 

-YALL IM BACK. BUT FR FR THIS TIME AND IM SO HAPPY TO BE. THIS IS JUST A FILLER BECUZ YALL ARE ABOUT TO GET CHAPTERS EVERY MF DAY. IM GUNNA WERK MY MF ASS OFF TO MAKE UP FOR LOST TIME. THANK U FOR THE SUPPORT BABIES IM SO SORRY FOR LEAVING BUT IM MOTIVATED ASF NOW. I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU MWAH 😚