Chapter 9

I woke up to sunlight in my face "ughhhh". I rolled over expecting to be met with a warm body that likes food as much as I do, but instead I hit myself with the stupid wall. I opened my eyes and stood up quickly, too quickly. My head started spinning "Where the fuck is Michael?!"
I swung my legs to the corner of the bed and noticed a piece of paper on my desk. I opened it:
"Hi Diana, this is seriously so awkward. I just wanted to say that I had to go because your dad told me to leave. ;-; I would've stayed, but nopeee :-( I'll see you at school on Monday okay? I'll just think you said okay. (((((:"
I huffed happily and I couldn't stop smiling, I'm such a loser.
My phone started vibrating and I struggled to find it in between my covers. "FOUND IT" I shouted before looking at it and saw a message from Ashton
From: Ashypoo
I'll pick you up at 12, going shoppinggggg ! :----)
I chuckled at the message before sending him one
To: Ashypoo
Okay, what's up with all the noses ?! xD
I'm so cool. I looked at the time: 10:36. "Dang it ! Why so early ?!" I got up and went to shower.
»
I slipped on some dark denim skinny jeans and a black tank top. I ran a brush through my hair as I started humming Bulletproof Love by Pierce The Veil. I looked outside, and of course it was raining. I grabbed my favorite sweater, Michael's, and grabbed my phone running downstairs.
»
My milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard. Damn right, they're better than yours.
I got up from the couch to get my phone.
"This is your mom, who is this ?" I asked trying not to laugh.
"Oh shut up Diana, I'm outside. You better not get my car wet."
"Okayyyy, I'll be there in about 50 seconds."
I hung up and opened the door going outside on my porch and locking the door. I ran through the wonderful rain and towards Ashton's car.
"Baaaaaaabe !" I cooed once I was inside.
"Loveeeeee !" Ashton replied as he kissed my cheek. I swear, he better be gay so I can finally have a gay best friend.
"Once we get to the mall you're telling me everything there is to know about Michael." He announced once the car started going. I merely nodded and looked ahead.
What is there to say ? He just thinks of me as a friend.... And I guess I have to feel that way too.
~~~~~
An: I suck at keeping up with updating, honestly I forgot that I had this ;-;
It's been 20 years.... Just kidding I have no clue how long it's been.
It's bc school is such a bitch >.>
Anyways
QOTD: Who is your favorite member ?
AOTD: well I don't know maybe FUCKING MICHAEL CLIFFORD *heart face emoji*
I'll try to be active from now on
TOODLES