Well

CG: DAVE

CG: MY FATHER WANTS TO KNOW IF YOU ARE A REAL PERSON

CG: SO YOU'RE FACE WOULD BE A GOOD THING RIGHT NOW

You hope he will say yes. To be honest, you've wanted to see his face for a while now and it just so happened that your dad DID ask if Dave was a real person and not a pedophile or a pervert.

TG: yo karkles calm down

TG: it just so happens, bro asked the exact same thing

TG: so you wanna do this thing or not

TG: aw man im just dying to get to see my bros face for once

TG: like seriously how do i know you aren't a pedo or a perv

CG: YEAH WE'RE DOING THIS THING

CG is asking permission to video chat with TG

To your surprise, Dave actually accepts. It takes a few minuets to connect but when it does, you see a pale face with blonde hair and shades. Your mouth seems stuck open.

"Uh, hey Karkles," Dave says. He has a southern accent. You've always known he lived is Texas while you live in Crappy Cali.

Your name is now Dave and you were not expecting for Karkat to be so tan. He isn't Mexican or anything, he's told you he lives somewhere with lots of sun. His hair is dark brown and his puppy dog eyes are staring right at you while his mouth is open wide at you.

"Dave? Is it really?" His voice is a little low and scratchy but its the perfect amount of both.

"Sup bro," you say. You wish he could see your eyes and you wish you could hug him, but that would not be cool. Not cool. "I thought you'd be all pasty white like me but no, you're fricken gold like seriously do you tan?"

"No. Well, I live in a beach house in California so I'm pretty used to it..." Karkat reaches up and pulls a hand through his hair and it falls perfectly back into place.

"So."

"So."

Well.