OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD

It turns out, Kankri has a couple friends in Texas. He said they'd be staying with Meenah and Feferi. You and your brother would be staying a year in Texas. You are so fricking happy. Once you go through all this security crap at the airport, you board and you sleep.

You can't wait 4hours.

When you wake up, you are heading off the plane and you almost scream in excitement. Sure, you yell at a few people for going too slow and then Kankri tells you how 'triggering' it is and you don't care because you're too busy looking for black shades and blond hair.

Then you spot him. Of course, you had to stand on a chair to see - you're almost seventeen for gods sake but you still have the height of a fourteen year old - but you still spot him. His older brother is holding a sign that says VANTAS on it. You ditch you're brother and fast walk over to him and when you get there all you can do is hug him and squeeze him and you don't care if it's embarrassing for anybody.

"Dave this is so damn cliché oh my god," you mumble into his shirt. Your head goes up to about his chin but the better you can hug him with. Kankri finally catches up to you and you're still hugging Dave and he's hugging back. You don't wanna let go because it'll just be really awkward.

"Gosh Karkles, I know you want my hot bod but chill out," he says jokingly. You pull away and stick out your tongue.

"Shut up Strider, it's not my fault it runs in the family." You cross your arms and he puts his arm around you, leading you to the baggage claim.

The rest of the night is full of cuddles and "are you really here?"'s

Needless to say, its adorable and you love your boyfriend.