Nora Bale

My name is Nora Bale I'm 21 years old and I'm an alpha female. I would say my life used to be pretty exciting. When I wasn't working at my parent's million dollar company I went out partying or shopping. But lately my parents have been saying I should think about finding a mate and start a family. My father has been even asking his business partner to bring their beta or omega sons or daughters to our meetings to see if I'll find someone my type. Sad to say I could care less about them. With us alphas, we judge how a person is by their scents. Everytime I met with one of these bteas or omegas they would always give off such a bitter smell, always making me sick to my stomach. And if wasn't just my father's business partner's children always asking me out on a date, my employees have been joining in as well. I really need to get out of here. Thank God it's my day off, I got out of bed and got already for the day. I met up with one of assistants came with me to go over my schedule for next week. After walking around for a couple of hours shopping I was starting to get hungry. I turned to my assistant and ask them, "Is there a place anywhere to get something to eat?" My assistant quickly replied, "I know just the place ma'am." We walked for about half an hour before they left for different business and I was standing outside of a cafe named Falling ☆ Star. As I walked in I noticed a very sweet scent but I soon realized it wasn't the food that was very sweet. It was the red head that was walking up to me. Completely taking my breath away, looks like today is becoming even better.