Chapter 4: A True Love's Kiss And the Sleeping Dead

A/N:

I forgot to say this from the first chapter, but I will take the opportunity to explain further the details about this story.

This story is not the plot you think about of having a perfect secret agent for one's task. This is a combination of different genres: Comedy, fantasy, but more on actions, or can be anything you could imagine. That depends on what type of sequence it will take haha.

Now, I just want to say that, my dearest secret agent girl here is not the one you've been thinking of. She's cool that's a big yes, but she's clumsy. And that was portrayed from the very first chapter on how she tried to make a scene from that grocery store. Second, she's a rookie one and literally running out of patience all this time, that's why she causes a lot of troubles and ending up harassing people just to finish her common task, fast. I planned it well and I hope you won't dare try to compare her capabilities to some agents out there that you had read.

Pardon, I made her imperfections with reasons, simply because to make it more interesting and funny as well. I was literally bored amidst writing this and I'm afraid that my readers will feel the same way that's why I did this with twist.

That's all and thanks for staying in this story. Labyah!

Chapter 4:

A True Love's Kiss And the Sleeping Dead

"So, are you in?" He asked me wearing wide smile that reaches his eyes. But no matter how much he tried to act as if everything was fine, he can't hid the situation that it bothers him a lot.

Seems like there was vehement opposition and it grows daily. And now that I was getting conscious of everything that matters in and outside this building, it triggers me to drag every officer's name into suspicion.

"What to do now?" labag sa loob na nabanggit ko.

Nasilayan ko ang relief sa mukha niya nang marinig niya ang pagpayag ko sa alok niya. I didn't totally agree. I was left with no choice.

Muli siyang bumalik sa kinauupuan niya at binigyan ako ng seryosong tingin. "Leave this place and take some vacation. You have to find some way wherein you'll get closer by the suspect" Inilapag ko ang hawak kong larawan upang basahin ang ekspresyon niya sa naging pahayag niya. He's kidding right? Wala namang nakasaad rito na lumabas ng pilipinas o kaya pumunta sa malayong lugar ang taong pakay ko.

"Am I leaving this country?" Hindi makapaniwalang wika ko.

"Only this building sweetie" kasabay ang nakakainis niyang ngiti which rolling my eyes is the only thing I can do at that moment.

"Work please" I impatiently said to remind him that this father and daughter's nonsense talk wasn't necessary for this serious matter. Besides, this respected place was an exemption of his silly jokes.

"I'm not into jokes, agent SA303. You really have to leave this building for a week, or months? Depending on how long your investigation will take. You'll be temporarily erased on the record while doing the undercover stuffs. We will try to fix your background and fabricate your personal information according to plan. I'll send those things you will need tomorrow morning at your place." Mahabang pahayag niya na naging sanhi upang ikabagsak ng baba ko.

He's really serious about offering his daughter as a bait right? It's not so obvious that they planned well of how ridiculous would be my cause of death was. While I have to think of how could I save my life from this hell I was into that was not just after my soul, but sort of burning my whole existence that no ashes will be left behind, scraping my own record in this world that will be untraced forever.