Stay beside me #2

"Babe? Babe, I'm home na!" He knocked on the door twice, then he heard Bea's voice.

"Hey." Bea greeted him with a smile.

"Did you have dinner na? Sinaktan ka ba ni mama? Tell me, Bei." He worriedly said.

"Loko ka talaga. I already ate dinner. Do you want me to prepare yours?" She asked after taking off Thirdy's shoes.

"Babe, you don't have to do that."

"I know you're tired, Thirdy." Bea sighed. He grinned, then decided to hug her, but Bea resisted.

"Why? Let me hug you, babe... I missed you." Thirdy said.

"Ambaho mo, Ravena. Take a shower, and eat dinner muna." Bea teased him.

"Fine." Thirdy pouted and then he walked towards the bathroom lazily, making Bea chuckle.

•••

"Dani, diba I told you not to buy a lot for the baby?"

"I'm sorry, kuya! Sobrang cute kasi ng mga gamit ng baby ngayon!" Dani explained.

Thirdy rolled his eyes playfully.

"Ang arte mo, Kuya!" Dani exclaimed and pushed her brother a little.

"By the way, Dans. Ano yung sinasabi ng ate Bei mo na gender-reveal party?" Thirdy asked.

"Ah... I asked Ate Bei if she wanted to have a gender-reveal, maybe invite some of her friends, and yours, para sabay-sabay malaman yung gender ng baby nyo." She answered.

"Hmm... sounds good." Thirdy commented.

"Duhh, syempre! Ako naka-isip eh." Dani giggled.

"Hangin, Dans." He teased.

"Wow. Thanks, Kuya." She rolled her eyes at him and then continued to unpack.

"Gender-reveal?"

Thirdy and Dani heard a familiar voice coming from the door. Si Carissa.

"Yes, do you have a problem with that?" Dani raised her eyebrow at Carissa.

"I can help you with that. Para kanino ba?" Carissa asked.

"For Ate Bea and their baby, obviously." Dani murmured.

"There's no problem with that, Danielle. I can call a planner to help us." She confidently replied.

"Don't you dare call me by my full name. We are not close." His sister exclaimed.

"Oh, I'm sorry, my dear future sister-in-law."

"Can you stop calling me 'Sister-in-law'? Because that's not going to happen. Si Ate Bea and Ate Ly lang ang tinuturing kong 'Ate' dahil sila lang naman ang karapat-dapat para sa mga kuya ko. Not some bitch called 'Carissa'." Dani started to get furious with Carissa's attitude.

"Dani, tama na. You've said to much. Go to your room na lang." Thirdy said. He couldn't let Dani hurt Carissa, he doesn't care about her, but his parents will be mad at him.

Dani glared at Carissa once more and then walked to the guest room instead of her bedroom. Thirdy sighed.

"Alam mong moody ang kapatid ko, ginagalit mo pa talaga sya? Don't push Dani to her limits, Carissa. Hindi mo magugustuhan yun." Thirdy said.

"I was just trying to be nice? Then she backstabbed me with hurtful words." She started to sound like she's sad about what happened. But Thirdy already knew that she was faking it.

"Cuz' you deserved it, Carissa. Bakit ba ayaw mo kong tigilan? Ganun ka na ba ka-desperada? Ha?"

"Thirdy, I'm just making sure na I take care of what's mine!"