єxαмρℓє & ƒσrм

єxαмρℓє ƒσr τнє ƒσrм

Name: Keitha HaslerNicknames: Keitha, Eitha, Itha, HasAge/DOB/Zodiac: 18/10th of August/LeoFace claim: Sarah FosterBand Role: SingerSexuality: PansexualLikes: hearing and singing songs, youtube, the emo quartet, broadway plays, sarcasm, jokes, the...

Name: Keitha Hasler
Nicknames: Keitha, Eitha, Itha, Has
Age/DOB/Zodiac: 18/10th of August/Leo
Face claim: Sarah Foster
Band Role: Singer
Sexuality: Pansexual
Likes: hearing and singing songs, youtube, the emo quartet, broadway plays, sarcasm, jokes, the ukelele, video games, coffee and skate boards.
Dislikes: small places, mentions of family past, stress
Personality: she's the comic relief of the group. she knows all kind of jokes and killer comebacks. She too has sarcastic attitude. She's a smol emo. She is also the theatre kid of the group. Pan with a plan. Alas, that outer mask is to hide her traumatic past. she has anxiety and clausterphobia. She would have anxiety attacks. Isn't really good working under stress
Backstory: Keitha and her twin brother was the twenty one pilots in their own world. Keitha would sing while her twin would play the drums. They had a psychic connection. At nine years old Keitha and the whole family was having dinner in a restaurant when a gang shooting happened. her dad hid her and her twin brother in a cupboard inside the kitchen. she peeked out of and saw her parents being shot. then was locked in with her twin for 3 hours, giving her clausterphobia. after that she and her twin was sent to a foster home, then realizing that her twin brother had brain cancer at 10 years old. One year later she said goodbye to her twin. she made a promise to him that she will start a band on his honour. Luckily she was adopted to a musical family and she started doing the ukelele, her brother's favorite music instrument beside drums.
Suffers from: anxiety, ptsd, and claustrophobia
Quotes: "I may be tiny, but my vocal cords can kill you from a mile away" "OHMYGOD, IT'SGERARDFREAKINGWAY" "I rely on coffee more than sleeping"
Mixtape (max.5): Sing (MCR), My Blood (TØP), Memories (P!ATD), Centuries (FOB), Silver (Waterparks)

5): Sing (MCR), My Blood (TØP), Memories (P!ATD), Centuries (FOB), Silver (Waterparks)

ƒσrм

Name:
Nickname:
Age/DOB/Zodiac:
Face claim:
Sexuality:
band role:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Personality:
Backstory:
Suffers from:
Quotes:
Mixtape (max.5):
Tag 3 people:

5):Tag 3 people: