Chapter 21 - Time To end this!{Final Chapter}

As I said said earlier, Here is chapter 21!

Here we go...

_____________________________________________________

Lucy's P.O.V-

Me and Natsu walked in to the Guild and saw Yukino Down fulled with blood, Sting and Rouge pissed, Gray, Wendy & Erza Still fighting, The guild down, and Lisanna smirking and laughing while her minions did all the work. I was so angry, I saw all my Nakama's in pain and all they could do was fight.

"LISANNA!" I yelled 

She looked my way and smirked.

"Lucy Your Ok!!!" I heard everyone say.

"Oh Look. The blonde bimbo decided to join the party again!" She taunted.

"Ok Lisanna, I don't think you should make fun of my hair when your like 19 and you have white hair! It defies all logic!" I shot back at her.

Her expression changed and she yelled for one of her minions to get me. The guy charged at me with a sword and I got my Katana out.

He started attacking me but I swiftly dodged everything that was thrown at me and managed to hit him a few times. I finally got him away from his sword and he was backing away from me. I put my Katana back and walked towards him.

"P-Please! Don't Hurt me!" He pleaded. 

I gave him an icy glare.

"Celestial Fire Dragon! Talon!" I chanted and kicked him.

The guy fell to the ground unconscious and bruised. I felt bad for the guy, he was only doing his job.

"Lucy! You ok?" Natsu asked.

"Yeah, just fine"I put my attention back on Lisanna and walked towards her.

"You little-"

I grabbed her by the neck.

"Gah!!!" She chocked.

"You will fix everything you have done. Do you understand?" I said harshly

"I would never kneel to you!" She said threw pain

"Is that so?" I smirked.

I clenched my hand even tighter and she started coughing blood and crying.

"Ok! OK! I'll call off my guild and stop this madness!"

"That's not only it"

"W-What else could you possibly want???" 

"Disband your guild, Help fix this mess, and..."

"What Is it Luce?" Natsu asked confused.

"Tell me, Why do you dislike me so much" My expression softens and I let her down.

She coughs. "You still don't know?" 

"All I know is when you came back from edolos, You hated me. Tricked Natsu into hating ME! And Made me Leave for 5 years!"

"You Wanna Know the truth?! Fine I'll Tell You!"

~~~~Flash Back~~~~

"LISANNA IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The guild cheered and partied.

Natsu comes up to her.

"Lisanna! We've missed you!" 

She hugged him

"I've missed you too! Natsu, I've always lik-"