Part 4

"....and he is better known as All For One." those words hung in the room, causing and erie silence. Izuku didn't have a clue on who this villain was, and why they were so dangerous. What he could tell is that his biological father was feared. He was trying to understand what happened to make people scared of his dad, or why he was supposedly killed. What happened to his mom, why is she dead even though they said she wasn't a criminal.

The gears turned inside Izukus head until Shouta pierced the silence, "Before you ask us what he has done, I am going to tell you that if he is alive, he is very old. He probably used a quirk that made him younger so he could be with your mom. Just so you get a sense of how old he is, he is become an urban legend from generations back. Despite that you will probably find nothing on him if you try to look him up online, he is basically the boogyman."

"Why am I being told this now, even if he was dangerous he is still my family." Izuku quickly responds.

"No one told you for a couple of reasons, the first is that nobody knew wether you would try and go and find him. The second reason being is the fact he doesn't know you exist.," Shouta says sending a ping through Izuku's heart "If he knew he had a son, he would make you his successor to inherit his quirk. Seeing as despite his ability to stay alive quirks have there limits, so finding a blood relative that you can easy manipulate is a dream of his."

"I have another question"

"And what would it be?" Hizashi replies.

"When you and Mr. Aizwa say dangerous, how dangerous is he?"

This question seemed to cause concerned looks to appear on the faces of the adults in the room. They looked at each other knowing that the answer might be dangerous for Izuku to know. After several moments of silence and a soundless mutual agreement among the three friends, Nemuri decides to answer the question.

"Remember these are only rumors, but it's thought that he is so dangerous all might nearly died cause of him."

This response horrified Izuku just as much the friends expected it too. It looked like Izuku just saw a ghost so Hizashi's new fatherly instinct kicked in and he moved over and started to hug Izuku. He kept going as tears started to roll down Izuku's face. He stopped after his son cried himself to sleep, he picked him up (to be surprised at how little for even a 15 year old he weighed). He carried his kid up to his new room and tucked him into be where he laid soundly asleep.

A.N. Alright, I know its not even 500 words, I am sorry, I just don't have motivation alot. Though i saw how long its been and how much good feedback i have gotten and just had to continue on. I hope i can another part out by next week (don't quote me on that). Anyways thanks for reading this and i will write the next part quicker. (also forgot to check for grammar on this part so it might be worse then normal).