Meet And Greet

Jaiden: I called my friends Malaysia and Jamiah and told them what happened . So they agreed to go to the concert . So later on that night we were getting dressed I put on this grey sweat shirt and some ripped jeans and grabbed my grey and white 11s and flat ironed my hair . I thought  I looked cute so I took some pics . CAPTION: Same god that turned water into wine can turn your nigga into mine .

Roddy: I was getting ready to perform when shorty texted me and told me she got the passes and that she was here so I had Kenny go get them .

THE GIRLS CONVO❤️
Jaiden: after the performance was over we got escorted to some room way in the back of the club it was big and it was just us 3 back there.
Malaysia: I hope it's some cute niggas comin back here🥵
Jamiah: girl shut  yo fast ass up 😂
Jaiden: I laughed so hard I fell off the couch .
Jaiden: then I looked up and seen Roddy looking directly at me with a serious face.
Malaysia: damn y'all got beef or something?
Roddy: nahh

                         RODDY POV
Roddy: I looked at jaiden she was so small and pretty but you could tell I scared her so I walked up and introduced myself.

                      JAIDEN POV
His voice was so scratchy and sexy .
Roddy: hi I'm Roddy
Jaiden: my names jaiden as we shook hands. I looked down and my hand fit perfectly into his .
Malaysia: well I'm Malaysia and this is Jamiah and Roddy you got  any friends for us ?
Roddy: yea they out there.
Jaiden: so they left me in the room with Roddy and he started pooring me a drink 🥃. He must think I'm grown or something.
Roddy: so Jaiden how old are you ?
Jaiden: *i froze for a second * and told him I'm 16 I turn 17 next month 😬.
Roddy: I choked on my drink when she told me she was 16 because I'm 20  and I ain't got time to be catching cases .
Jaiden : is that a problem?
Roddy: Nah it's not a problem I'll just have my lawyer email you some papers for you and your mom to sign to know I have your concent.

                      RODDY POV
I knew shorty was young but not that young so I told her what would have to happen and that she can't tell anyone.She agreed she wouldn't run her mouth . I know what y'all are thinking 🤔. I'm not a perve or a rapist I just find shorty attractive it's not like I'm gone force her to do anything she doesn't want to do .

                         JAIDEN POV
After we had the talk I drunk all the liquor from the cup Roddy stopped and looked.
Roddy:you grown grown huh ?😂
Jaiden: you can say that😉
Roddy: show me you grown 🤫
Jaiden: I walked toward the door and Locked it then I walked towards Roddy .as I was walking towards him he looked me up and down and then met me half way . He grabbed my waist so softly and brung me close to him . So I grabbed his chin and started pecking him . I wasn't a good kisser cause I'm so young so I don't have much experience. I tried to to pull away but he grabbed my face and started kissing me. His lips were so soft and moist I could feel myself getting wet .

               RODDY POV
I stoped for a second and told her if I was making her feel uncomfortable say something or give me a sign if she wants me to stop . She said ok and I picked her up and laid her on the couch . Her Small legs rapped around my waist . She took my shirt off and I started kissing her stomach down towards her 😻. As I unbuckled and unzipped her pants she started hugging me very tight . *I whispered in her ear* telling her everything is gonna be fine just sit still. I slowly pulled her pants down .

                     JAIDEN POV
As he slowly pulled my pants down I started getting scared so I hugged him and deepened the kiss . He pulled away and and left trails of kisses goin down towards my 😻. I felt his lips kiss on me and I jumped . So he stopped and I fixed myself and then Jamiah and Malaysia knocked on the door .
Malaysia: the Uber's here
Jamiah : you ok ?
Jaiden :yea I'm fine here I come.
Roddy : give me a kiss before you leave .
Jaiden: so I did as told and he hugged me and gave me his shirt .