A Week Later

JAIDEN POV
A week after the meet and greet I couldn't stop thinking about Roddy. When we kissed i felt a rush like a forbidden rush. It felt so good . and I need to get ready because I'm meeting up with him today. After I got out Of the shower I lotioned up , I put my favorite lotion on . It smelled so strong and good . After that I put my ripped jeans on and my white T-Shirt and grabbed my keys . My mom leaves for work at 2:00 in the afternoon and comes home at 4:00 in the morning . Roddy sent me his address. So I got in my car and pulled off .

RODDY POV
when jaiden texted me and told me she was on her way I thought I should freshen up some and clean up . I live in a mansion and it's just me so there's not a lot of cleaning to do . I Heard a car door shut so I looked out the window and it was Jaiden . She looked so sexy I couldn't help but stare .

JAIDEN POV
I got out the car and walked towards the door and it opened and there stood Roddy licking his lips. His eyes looked so pretty in the light and he had his tattoos showing .
Jaiden: you gone let me in or just stand there and stare ?😂

RODDY POV
*i moved* yea come in . She smelled so beautiful and I just wanted to lick her from her head to her feet .
Jaiden I was hoping we could finish what we started at the meet and greet 😉🤫 if you don't mind .

JAIDEN POV
I don't mind 🤷🏽‍♀️. * I knew what I was getting myself into and I knew it was gonna feel good .
Roddy: you want a drink?
Jaiden: yea
He handed me the drink 🍸 . I was on my 4th cup of taquila when Roddy started kissing my neck .His hand slowly traced my body . I was so turned on that I sat the cup down and started stripping him . We started kissing and then he took me upstairs to his bedroom and threw me on the bed .

RODDY POV
I threw her on the bed . I unbuckled her pants and slid them off . She was so tense so I kissed her and gave her hickies . Then made my way to her 😻.

JAIDEN POV
As he made his way to my 😻 I could feel my legs start to shake . He kissed the lips of my 😻 then licked my clit . It felt so good he started eating it like he was starving and I was all he wanted . I moaned and I tried to squirm out of his grip but it made him suck harder and harder and it felt so good . I felt tears coming down my face 😭. So I tried to push him away but it only made things worse . I started moaning uncontrollably.