Arriving in California

~"Anyway, enough of the paranormal stuff. Is it okay if I go back with you guys to California?" I ask, hoping that they will say yes.
"Of course you can Y/n, we'll love for you to come with us," Jake says pulling me into a hug, that soon everyone joins.~
We call an Uber to the airport, since Tori and Owen took my car to go back home. Standing outside of the hotel with the guys was actually really fun because Jake was making jokes about what happened during the seance.
"Hey Y/n, do you want to sit with me and Sam on the way to California?" Colby asks pulling us away from the guys.
"Sure, but I want the window seat," I say smiling up at Colby. Finally our Uber arrives to take us to the airport.

- Time Skip to when you get to California-

We pull up to a white house with a security gate in the front, we all pile out of the Uber and get our suitcases out of the trunk. I stand on the sidewalk to wait for the guys to finish getting there stuff.
"Ready to meet the other roommates," Sam asks when they all go towards the gate door. I nod and walk with Sam to my left and Colby on my right. A girl comes out of the house and walks towards Corey to give him a hug. They must be together, they are cute. I smile at Corey and the girl when they walk passed me to go into the house with Jake following.
"That was Devyn, which is Corey's girlfriend," Sam says walking inside with Colby and I behind him. I look around in the entrance of the house, inside was huge. Colby shows me around the house and outside of the house a little, which I am thankful for. I walk into the kitchen to find a late snack since it was 11pm, I open the fridge and take out the milk and chocolate syrup. I jump at the sound of someones voice.
"Oh hey, didn't know you were down here. I am Devyn, Corey's girlfriend," the girl from earlier says as she holds out her hand to me.
"Y/n, but you can call me Y/n/n," I say as I shake her hand,"sorry I was trying to find something to snack on."
"I was about to have some of the marshmello fluff that is the fridge, do you want some," Devyn asks as she takes a glass bowl out of the fridge, I nod at her and get two spoons. We talk for two hours and say goodnight to each other when we get tired. I walk up the stairs to see if anyone is awake. Colby's door was slightly opened with a light on. I knock on the door and hear a 'come in' short after.
"Do you guys have a spare room I can sleep in?" I ask when I open his door more.
"No, but you can sleep up here if you want? If not, I can make you a bed downstairs," Colby says.
"Up here will be fine," I say quietly and fall on his bed. I really should change, but I didn't take long for me to fall asleep.