Part 9: one town, four elements, many revelations.

*Clows's POV

Beep beep beep beep beep beep

I turned over in my bed and hit my alarm clock so hard I'm surprised it didn't break with my new found strength, I rolled over to my side again and was about to fall back to sleep when Gray (my wolf) jumped up quickly in the back off my head 'someone is coming' he said as he started pacing 'what do you mean no one ever comes up here' I say as I sit up and stretch trying to wake up my sleeping muscles 'I didn't mean your room ,idiot. I was talking about the town' he stopped pacing 'loads of people come onto town ,its a town' I look at him like he's stupid 'hilarious' he said with a LOT of sarcasm making me chuckle as I went towards the shower.

I stripped down from my grey and blue boxers and hoped into he shower as the cold water rained down my back I made it all float into the air and made a strong hot wind warm it up as it fell on me warm this time 'you know I am serious, I feel like something strange is going to happen' Gray said as he sat down and I got out of the shower, Yes I take short showers! Problemo? No? I thought so.

I got dressed in dark-blue jeans, a white T-shirt, with red converses, yes I have a strange combination of cloth. I go downstairs grab an apple from the kitchen, go to my bike and ride to town.

*Sye's POV

After running for four hours we finally reached a small town and we shifted back to human form "any of you know what town this is?" Mike asked "yeah it's 'wood lake town' " Rose says after she lands behind us, yeah she was flying above us with lily in her arms "how do you know that" Mike says looking at her strangely and I role my eyes "there's a sign over there" I say pointing to a sign that says 'welcome to wood lake town' and saw him nod. I look back at the town and hear someone's stomach growl. I turned back to them with an amused smile and clap once "so who's hungry?" I see Lily turn crimson red and know it was her stomach that growled.

We walk into town and start looking for a restaurant or grocery store "you know I can just grow you a fruit right" Rose says as she looks at all of us "yes we know that but we want real food" I say stubbornly. I see a restaurant and look over at them "how much money do you guys have?" I asked them "€250. I stole it from my beta" Rose said with a shrug and we turn to mike and he looks deep in thought "I guess I must have around.......€700" he said like it was no big deal and our eyes widened "were did you get that from?" Rose asks with disbelief and he looks at us with a look that says 'I'm caught' "let's just say I've been a skilled pick pocketer since birth" he said amused and they looked at me "how much do you have?" He asked "around three hundred meaning the total is...... around €1250 altogether" I answer as I count mentally the total.

Mike and Rose look at me amazed "That much" they say loudly at the same time "wow I guess I know why they made you twins" I say amused "what's that meant to mean" they say at the same time and then look at each other "shut up" they both say and I burst out laughing while lily is giggling next to Rose and then I hear heather and Wave's giggling and see them come out of my pockets 'why my pockets' I think 'because they trust you' Asha says looking at them through my eyes 'Asha?' I ask and she hums in response 'will I have a whisper too?' I say and she looks down 'it will come to you if you have one' she said and cut the connection. I see the twins looking at me with concern "are you OK you just spaced out suddenly" Rose says and I nod “yeah I was just talking to my wolf" I say and then look at lily just as her stomach growls again "wow someone's hungry" I say making her turn red again making me chuckle.

I suddenly smell wolf and freeze "please tell me its my nose playing tricks" I say to Rose and Mike but then see them freeze and shake there head "Oh I don't think so" they both say and look at each other angrily "not the time for a fight remember were rogues" I hiss at them when I make sure no ones in hearing range and then Heather and Wave float in front of us making us look at them and I see them put both there hands together and in front of them and suddenly an ocean blue and earth brown light appears and when it fades back and they open their eyes three little glass flasks were floating in front of them with a fire red substance in one ,an ocean blue in another one and an earth brown substance in the last one and then they float towards us "shouldn't there be one for lily too?" I ask and they shake their heads no 'she hasn't shifted yet and they'll think she was your adopted little sister or something' Asha said with a small shrug and we all drunk the contents of the flasks and suddenly we smelt human.