Part 14: It's not just power. Your soul counts too

A/you'll find out in the story why put that picture up.

*Clows POV

OK. Now that was unexpected. Tim is gay. Goodness I can't believe it. I turn and look at Sye to see her smirking triumphantly "you knew " I say and she smiles tapping her forehead "couldn't help it" she says. We suddenly hear a growl and snap our heads to Tim as he's growling "who did that to you??" He growls out looking at Jace when I notice that Jace didn't have his t-shirt on so his bruises were in full display. Sye ran up to them grabbing Jace's hand and putting it against Tims chest calming him down.

Sye turned to us and started pushing us out the room so we just did what she wanted us to do, we went into the kitchen. Rose sat down at the table when suddenly we heard a 'yew' come from the living room. We all went in quickly to see Tim and Jace, really close to each other but looking at the stairs in surprise at lily who was covering her eyes and laughing at the same time "Rosie" she says when she sees Rose "sis they were kissing" she says pointing to the two blushing boys as she walks over. "Who's kid is that?" Jace asks pointing at lily "our little sister" Rose and Mike say at the same time glaring at each other. I heard a stifled laugh come from Sye because I have to admit it is funny seeing those two fight.

Sye turned to jace "you'll have to keep your shirt off until the cream dries" she says to Jace making him nod. There was suddenly a growling noise in the distance and I knew a storm was coming "we should go to bed" I say yawning "Jace can take my room I'll go sleep with Clows" Sye says making me jump "why me can't you go sleep with mike or something?!" I say surprised "you'd let me?" She asks "no" I say quickly "well its settled then. I go sleep with Clows and Jace can have the guest room I was meant to us" Sye says and starts walking towards the stairs me following close behind.

When we got to my room I was already half asleep "I'll be asleep if you need me" I say and climbed into my bed. A few minutes later I feel the bed dip a tiny bit as Sye got in as far away from me as she could but still making sure she wasn't falling off the bed. I turned around and grabbed her bringing her into a hug, she was so warm 'as is expected from the fire element' Gray says making a purring sound "is Gray purring?" Sye asked with a smirk 'NO IM NOT' he quickly says in alarm making Sye laugh. I shook my head with a grin plastered on my face.

Me and Sye were holding in to each other. She felt like a teddy in my arms, she was so warm and thin in my arms. It seems like I really did miss her "missed you too big bro" Sye says making me smile "good to know I'm not the only one" I whisper quietly starting to feel the darkness take over me. Right before I fell asleep, I felt Sye cuddle up against me sending us both falling into the darkness of sleep.

This time my dream didn't feel like it belonged to me "that's because it doesn't" I heard a voice say beside me and saw Sye sitting on a fire as a room started to appear around us. It looked like an office and i saw Sye freeze as she seemed to recognize the place "this is my old alphas office" she says as she stands up but stays in the fire. I finally notice that the fire she was standing in was in fact within a giant fire place. I heard a door slam open and turned again to see that it was the door of the office as two angry alphas stepped in the room 'father and son' Gray says, looking at the resemblance between the two.

"YOU REJECTED HER" shouts the main alpha, making his son flinch "I know I made a stupid mistake dad but I swear we'll find her" the son says as his father sits down in his chair angrily "no I hope you don't find that poor girl because hopefully she has moved on and is living happily forgetting about you" the father says "and Thomas if she is dead, I hope she is in a good place were she wont be able to feel the pain of the rejection" he continues, making the Thomas guy flinch again "no she's alive I would have felt it if she was dead" Thomas says quietly.