THREE

*London (donghyuck)
*Seoul (mark)
*Wenzhou (sicheng)

-  t o k y o   p . o . v  -

I strutted through the armored doors of the headquarters with confi—well...more like limped pathetically with blood trailing behind me like a snail but let's focus on how hot and badass I am shall we?

Amongst the sea of agents in the lounging area, I caught sight of London man spreading on the couch. He was causing quite the ruckus at whatever game he was playing on his phone but gaining no attention from the other agents, seeing as this was a daily occurrence. I rolled my eyes and continued with my little snail trail until satan's descendant himself locks his beady little eyes on me and sets his new objective to —let's see how annoyed I can get Tokyo to be before she sticks a nuke up my ass.

As a neet and a complete shutout, the only time London ever leaves his room is to follow me around like a lovesick puppy. Except a lovesick puppy would be better than a bastard child who gets anxiety while playing crash bandicoot.

"I like your cut, G!" London hollered and smacked the back of my head like it was a goddamn tambourine.

"Lord give me patience because if you give me strength you will need to give me bail money too." I hissed at the sky.

"Holy shit!" London exclaimed and jumped away from me. He looked at me like I just slaughtered his family and pointed at his feet. "You got blood all over my yeezys!"

God, is it wrong to ask you to smite him? I might even reconsider my choice as an atheist if you do.

No matter how infuriating London was, he was one of the few talented agents on my roster. As the team's hacker, he is responsible for every operation we have from start to finish. All jokes aside, he is an essential part of my team. If it weren't for his godly skills in tech I would've left him on the side of the road to die.

At long last I arrived at the med center with just a few pints of blood to spare. London was completely useless and the only thing he did was successfully fuel my desire to blast him with a grenade launcher. As much as I hate his endless blabbering, it helped in keeping my thoughts away from the excruciating pain coursing through my body. Unfortunately it wasn't enough to stop my knees from buckling from under me—my body already beginning to shut down from the tremendous blood loss. London moved swiftly, his fast reflexes awarding him with a hot dying girl in his arms and blood stained clothes.

"Ha! fuck your yeezys bitch boy." I wheezed, using my last dying breath to get the last laugh.

London clicked his tongue and didn't attempt on a comeback until he had me safely inside the agency's ER. He placed me gently on the bed as the doctors around us rushed around to get ready to operate.

"You know, I could be hacking the russian government right now. But here I am, carrying your fat ass because you got a wittle booboo."

"You love me too much." I managed a weak smile before my eyes fluttered shut and the hand that was unconsciously holding onto his rough ones, went limp.

A/N: get in the time machine bitches we're gonna have a time skip

Sometime later, I woke up to a hairy tail rubbing all over my face. I wish I was kidding because as soon as I opened my eyes, the first thing I saw was a monkey's pink butthole.

"MotherfucKER!" I shrieked.

Seoul, who was sitting at the edge of the bed had the audacity to laugh. The little shit had a hand on his stomach and was practically rolling on the floor, laughing with tears in his eyes.