Teasing

The painfully slow pace of fingers teasing my entrance seems to please Cole. Not that I'm complaining in any way, as that only heightens the experience in my eyes. It gives more of a rush when his two fingers quickly dip inside of me, just for him to devilishly pull them back out. He gives off a confused look, asking "oh no, you didn't want me to keep going, did you?"
He knows exactly what he's doing and it only makes him more alluring. I feel his long, cold fingers trace around my inner thigh, just to avoid where I need him the most. His lips repeat the same motion and it only intensifies the emptiness I feel.
He quickly enters his middle and ring finger while his thumb presses against my clitoris. Three euphoric seconds, and then he pulls out again when I reach my high. He gets up and goes to sit next to me. I instinctively get up and straddle him.
"You're gonna ride me tonight, baby," he whispers in my ear, leaving a small nibble on my earlobe as he pulls away. He lowers the waistband of his boxers to expose his cock. My head tilts back as I feel my insides open up due to his entrance.
I whimper as my walls tighten and contract. "I'm gonna-"
"So soon?" he interrupts, "I must be doing a damn good job then."
He watches as my thighs tremble. With his hands on my hips, he pushes me down further onto his erection. He bites his lip in arousal at the sight.
"You are fucking delectable. I didn't even have to do anything," he chuckles. He quickly forces me up and down onto him, and I cry out due to overstimulation. His hands move from my hips to my face, and I move at my own pace. Still fast, but not quite as forceful.
He pulls me in for a long kiss. He moans into my mouth when he pulls away. He bites my lip before laying down on his back, looking up at me. I secure myself with my hands on his abs.
He moves his hands up slowly to fondle my breasts.
He begs for me to pick up my speed as he approaches his high. I comply, and his face flushes all over as his mouth hangs open in pleasure. His moans become a bit more high-pitched and desperate. My insides light up as his pelvis collides with mine. I feel his semen expel inside of me, and he lays there, catching his breath.
He sits up to give me a kiss. I smile and giggle as one on the lips turns into fifteen all over my face and neck. He scrunches his nose and grins. "I love you," he says.
"I love you too," I respond with a smile.